Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonbluefox9

Gareth Williams

Me and my mates went to the players' car park before yesterday's game and as Gareth Williams was signing autographs someone said to him

"Gareth, I'm thinking of getting your name and number on my white away shirt, do you think you'll still be here next season?"

Now I know it's a very awkward situation for him, he can't really say "No, I think I'll be leaving" but he said something along the lines of "I imagine so".

Personally I couldn't care less whether he stays or goes. To me, he only gets pumped up for one day every so often and that's pay day. We have Hughesy who should be playing down the middle ahead of Williams, Wesolowski and Joey who I would rather see playing Cm ahead of Williams. Even Kisnorbo at his very best would get in ahead of Gareth when he's playing in lazy mode for me. But do not fear, end of Williams contract is near so Williams should be producing some of the best form of his life by the time we move into February, dragging us single handedly out of the drop zone and kissing a few badges along the way before moving to a team relegated from the Prem...

Mark my words, Williams will be amazing from now until the end of the season.

When he playes then he's great but thats a big when. I don't really think that Hughes is all that good, I know he's being played out of position but he certainly isn't as good as he is made out to be. <_<

When he playes then he's great but thats a big when. I don't really think that Hughes is all that good, I know he's being played out of position but he certainly isn't as good as he is made out to be. <_<

Lets play 3-5-2.

Williams spreads the ball about better that Hughes. Hughes is better driving fowards. If we were to play a good holding midfielder (James Wesolowski please Craig, not Kisnorbo) then these two could play there natural game. Neither are wingers, so why does he insist on playing them out there.

Lets play 3-5-2.

Williams spreads the ball about better that Hughes. Hughes is better driving fowards. If we were to play a good holding midfielder (James Wesolowski please Craig, not Kisnorbo) then these two could play there natural game. Neither are wingers, so why does he insist on playing them out there.

I wonder why every fan can see all that but the manager can't. He has to be able to adjust his thinking and to play a team and system that suits the best personnel available.

I wonder why every fan can see all that but the manager can't. He has to be able to adjust his thinking and to play a team and system that suits the best personnel available.

I'm still quite keen on you applying for Craig's job Thracian.

Archived