Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hurstie_LCFC

Anybody Watching The Championship on ITV1?

Townsend is a coward after the way he presented that game. And the fans that they showed before the game were not representative of the supporters - none of them said Levein should go!

I don't think the Fryatt goal went over the line but it didn't make any difference. Koumas's goal was a belter though.

BTW did you guys see Stoke v Hull - Stoke missed 2 penalties, the second of which by Luke Chadwick was one of the funniest penalties I've seen in my life! lol Straight down the middle, sidefooted with no pace, and the Hull keeper just stood there and caught it! lol

Townsend is a coward after the way he presented that game. And the fans that they showed before the game were not representative of the supporters - none of them said Levein should go!

I don't think the Fryatt goal went over the line but it didn't make any difference. Koumas's goal was a belter though.

BTW did you guys see Stoke v Hull - Stoke missed 2 penalties, the second of which by Luke Chadwick was one of the funniest penalties I've seen in my life! lol Straight down the middle, sidefooted with no pace, and the Hull keeper just stood there and caught it! lol

lol lol Best penalty ever!! Well played by Hull though

Just watched it. Um, yeah, great analysis from Townsend there... "Leicester need to win games" ....No? Really?

The first goal was just fkin typical, where the hell was Maybury? How many goals do we have to concede from crosses in from that left side before CL realises there's a problem?

Dammit, watching that has made me even more angry.

:@

PS: Yeah that penalty was hilariously bad...

if anybody was watching rab, his jumping to parry the ball was pathetic in both cases. he hardly left the ground and his positional sense was dire.

reminds me of one point in the game in the second half where he could have caught the ball and instead punched it to one of their players just on the edge of our box.

there was a steward near to me and even he said a few choice words about our cement like keeper.

On Talk Sport radio last night, Townsend spoke about the leicester game. His comments to the presenters were, that he didn't think their was one player yesterday that looked like they were good enough to get us out of this mess. He thought we would go down.

if anybody was watching rab, his jumping to parry the ball was pathetic in both cases. he hardly left the ground and his positional sense was dire.

reminds me of one point in the game in the second half where he could have caught the ball and instead punched it to one of their players just on the edge of our box.

there was a steward near to me and even he said a few choice words about our cement like keeper.

He was maybe at fault for the second goal but I think it's hardly fair to blame Rab for the first goal, you need to be asking Maybury where the f**k he was AGAIN and asking McCarthy how come he let the striker get in front of him AGAIN from a long ball into the box.

On Talk Sport radio last night, Townsend spoke about the leicester game. His comments to the presenters were, that he didn't think their was one player yesterday that looked like they were good enough to get us out of this mess. He thought we would go down.

Well of course, if we continue in the same form then we're relegation fodder for sure. That's easy to see.

However, Townsend hasn't seen the potential we have within the team, he's probably only seen us play Spurs and Cardiff, how would he know what potebtial we have with the right starting line-up and the right tactics?

paddy mac played well yesterday. if he had not we would have definitely conceded another goal and maybe two more.

maybury shouldnt really be playing at leftback , we know that.

nissa is too slow but tried.

rab isnt good enough either , though he too tries.

paddy mac played well yesterday. if he had not we would have definitely conceded another goal and maybe two more.

I think the problem with Paddy Mac is that we expect too much from him. He is now the captain and organiser of the team, when in truth, he is only 21 and realitively inexperienced. He should really be learning the trade alongside an experienced centre half (not Dublin). Someone with experience, telling him where to go, how to get the better of strikers, etc, rather than learning by mistakes. How many other clubs have a 21 year old defender organising the backline and driving on the team?

That is our biggest mistake this season. One extreme to the other, from too old to too young. Maybe we could get Ugo Ehiogu.

Yes, McCarthy had a good game yesterday. He's put in consistently commited and passionate performances for a while now, however, we've lost too many goals in exactly the same fashion and he and Nissa need to sort it out.

Maybury? I think it's gone way past the point where 'playing out of position' can be used for that pathetic display we witnessed yesterday. Time and time again he's found out of position and doesn't seem to be learning anything from his mistakes or be arsed to do anything but hoof the ball, to an opposition player most of the time. It's about time he was dropped and Sheehan was brought into the first team on a regular basis.

but paddy cant sort it out because every so many games his partner is changed.

dublin

gerrbrand

stearman

nissa

when your playing with a lottery of a team how can you build up an understanding with anyone?

though the players seem to have become wary of passing the ball to kismet.

there were times yesterday when passing the ball to kismet would have ,( well, should have if he was a better player,) helped us attack and get out of trouble. they were loathe to pass to him though.

Archived