Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterboys

season ticket next year?

season ticket  

69 members have voted

1. 1. will u get a season ticket if we....

• stay up
    • get relegated
    • stay up or get relegated
    • neither

PESRSONALLY I DON'T HAVE A SEASON TICKET BECAUSE I SOMETIMES TAKE MY TWO TWIN BROTHERS TO GAMES AND ALSO I CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WHERE I SIT. BUT I'VE BEEN TO MOST HOME GAMES THIS SEASON APART FROM THE NORWICH GAME BECAUSE I WAS OTHERWISE ENGAGED. THE FACT IS WE HAVE GOT SOME FAIR WEATHER SUPPORTERS WHO WILL ONLY BUY TICKETS IF WE GET TO A CUP FINAL OR PLAY IN THE PREMIERSHIP BUT CONSIDERING OUR FORM OVER THE LAST TWO SEASONS I WON'T BE TOO SURPRISED IF A LOT OF FANS REFUSE TO RENEW THEIR SEASON TICKETS ESPECIALLY IF THE PRICES STAY THE SAME OR GO UP.

Get rid of the caps lock please sir/madam.

Yes I would renew.

And I'll be able to go more away games. I normally get bout 8 away normally.

But If we went down , I would be able to go , Huddersfield , Doncaster , Chesterfield , Grimsby , S****horpe , Barnsley and Forest they are only within a max 45 minute drive from me.

I'd obviously go more away games , and If im driving by next season I'd try and get too them all.

Yeovil Away , mmmm :cry:

Just planning my next trip to UK and this includes getting AS MANY of the leicester Games as I can in. Even if we went down I would plan my trip around the football season.

I wouldent miss watching the City play for anything. Even though it may not be as exciting as previous seasons the mighty LCFC have my vote forever, whatever, whenever, however.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Its not a case for me what division we are in but whether funds allow a renewal. Id still go to as many games as I can if I cant though. I can fully understand why people arent to though. It must be one of the worst seasons ever to have a season ticket :(

Archived