Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterboys

season ticket next year?

season ticket  

69 members have voted

1. 1. will u get a season ticket if we....

• stay up
    • get relegated
    • stay up or get relegated
    • neither

Recently converted fan by my cousin. Still owe him for that one :doh:

Stll got my ticket for this season but would probably go next season if we went down but doubtfull for every game. I am still 100% behind the team though, just need to convert some chances into some results. Oh and please some one ask CL to stop saying we were un lucky, its driving me mad. :whistle:

Surley if you're going to get a ST you should get one no matter what!!! :huh:

If you can afford it for the Prem and the Championship you can afford it for League 1...! If you can't afford you can't for any division...!!

And look on the bright side League 1 consistantly gets the most goals per game ratio than any English League! :thumbup:

And look on the bright side League 1 consistantly gets the most goals per game ratio than any English League! :thumbup:

And we could win some silverware, the LDV Trophy! :thumbup:;)

As long as I can afford a ST I'll have one, whether we're in the Prem or the Conference.

Is there a family feud going on then? :huh::unsure::whistle:

I do now anyhow, I really have got into the club the news, the passion felt every where good and bad, its great. Trouble is i end up going home after the home games DERPRESSED.

But hey what a great club and to be honest a good time to start supporting them(well properly, secretly kept an eye on them for a while now). :thumbup:

Economics permitting (like still being in a job), I'll get one, Div 1 or wherever. Just couldn't imagine not supporting the club after this long. Don't want to sound smug or anything close, but I have watched Bournemouth loads over the past 35 years as well as Leicester. There have been plenty of good games at Div 1 level. Anyhow, if we do go down, I want to be there when we come back up.

PESRSONALLY I DON'T HAVE A SEASON TICKET BECAUSE I SOMETIMES TAKE MY TWO TWIN BROTHERS TO GAMES AND ALSO I CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WHERE I SIT. BUT I'VE BEEN TO MOST HOME GAMES THIS SEASON APART FROM THE NORWICH GAME BECAUSE I WAS OTHERWISE ENGAGED. THE FACT IS WE HAVE GOT SOME FAIR WEATHER SUPPORTERS WHO WILL ONLY BUY TICKETS IF WE GET TO A CUP FINAL OR PLAY IN THE PREMIERSHIP BUT CONSIDERING OUR FORM OVER THE LAST TWO SEASONS I WON'T BE TOO SURPRISED IF A LOT OF FANS REFUSE TO RENEW THEIR SEASON TICKETS ESPECIALLY IF THE PRICES STAY THE SAME OR GO UP.

Archived