Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

FA Cup game versus Southampton.

Alright folks, looks like we're in the brown stuff up to our necks in the league. I've got a couple of mates coming up next week and I was gonna suggest we go the game........ Now... I don't wanna make a decision today, and the way things are with our team not preforming I'm still undecided whether or not to go the match. Anyone know if it's possible to get tickets on the day ? What are the prices ?

Alright folks, looks like we're in the brown stuff up to our necks in the league. I've got a couple of mates coming up next week and I was gonna suggest we go the game........ Now... I don't wanna make a decision today, and the way things are with our team not preforming I'm still undecided whether or not to go the match. Anyone know if it's possible to get tickets on the day ? What are the prices ?

I should think you could get about 20k tickets on the day the way things are going at the moment.

What's the closest block to the dug outs ? Wouldn't mind getting in close to Levein, just to have a quiet word... :whistle:

Block B2, West Stand.

It normally costs £29 to sit there, but it's only £20 for this game.

Might be a good idea to fill at least that area up. It's within earshot of the directors' box, as well as the dugout!

Well its not going to be full... :unsure:

Block B2, West Stand.

It normally costs £29 to sit there, but it's only £20 for this game.

Might be a good idea to fill at least that area up. It's within earshot of the directors' box, as well as the dugout!

I usually go with my kid in the family stand, it's a toss up between B2 and L1 ! Mmm decisions..

Archived