Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lemon Harpic

Is Levein On The Take?

I think we'd be the last club to be invoilved in any shite like that considering the mess we got ourselves in a few years back. Undisclosed fee's a few years ago were very rare and they usually meant it was a nominal fee. Nowadays you often see 'undisclosed fee's' quoted for big names going for vast amounts of money.

Because we are signing alot of youngsters from smaller clubs than us, it's probably in both clubs interests if the fee's are kept quiet from the public as it can be detrimental to the selling club if other clubs know how much money you've then got to spend. It can also piss fans off though, Walsall are certainly pissed off as they don't know how much they've got for Fryatt and think they've been fobbed off.

Well we are third in the Championship, just behind Leeds and Norwich, in terms of money spent on agents fees towards the back end of last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...14/sfnage14.xml

Not surprising I suppose given the player turnover, but we've been up there for some time now - over £300,000 in the latest period alone.

So our mighty team leads the way on bookings, sending offs and agent fees. Makes me so proud.

I'm sure it'll all change at Plymouth tonight - it'll be seen as the catalyst.

Hmmm

Archived