Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moseeds

Player Match Ratings versus Plymouth

Has anyone done a player rating for last night's match? Is there any point? Zero's all round?

I wouldnt give zeros all round actually.

Kisnorbo was my MOTM :o Smith was awful as was Maybers and Hughes. MDV got pulled around all over the place and was given F-all no wonder he gets frustrated :mad:

Hammond looked decent when he came on Hume was ineffective. Everyone else same old same old im affraid.

I wouldnt give zeros all round actually.

Kisnorbo was my MOTM :o Smith was awful as was Maybers and Hughes. MDV got pulled around all over the place and was given F-all no wonder he gets frustrated :mad:

Hammond looked decent when he came on Hume was ineffective. Everyone else same old same old im affraid.

How was Wesolowski and Stearman? Mercury seem to have them down as City's top boys last night.

How was Wesolowski and Stearman? Mercury seem to have them down as City's top boys last night.

Sorry, completely forgotten about them (sleep deprivation) Weso is a good lad, kept geeing everyone up you can tell hes well made up to be back playing again and im think im right in saying he had a penalty appeal turned down but I couldnt quite see, did as well as could be expected under the circumstances

Stearmo went up front after MDV went off as we were still insisting on hoofing it up to shortarses Hume and Hammond :rolleyes: didnt really do a lot but I think he felt confident being next to Kisnorbo.

I feel, and i know people will slate me for this and i dont know an alternative, but after watching every home/away game this year that Smith (while undoubtedly a great talent for the future and too good for this level) at the minute is providing no end product and infact going missing for whole patches of games. Last night we did not need a flair player and it was like he was not on the pitch...we need some hard men and quick

I feel, and i know people will slate me for this and i dont know an alternative, but after watching every home/away game this year that Smith (while undoubtedly a great talent for the future and too good for this level) at the minute is providing no end product and infact going missing for whole patches of games. Last night we did not need a flair player and it was like he was not on the pitch...we need some hard men and quick

Well I agree with you :whistle: shocking.

Spot on! Theres no room in the team for players who havent the stomach for a battle, that leaves us with ermmm. Harsh but fair!

I would say for your players:

De Vries was awful, and kicking (then chucking) the ball away was just stupid and a waste of time. I'm glad we didnt sign him when we were linked with him before you.

I thought Fryatt had a lot of pace and could be a great player for you, i personally thought Weloski (sp?) was a bit anonymus.

Joey Gudjonsson was just a plain willy puller and deserved at least a yellow for his antics during the evening, i'll be glad to see the back of his brother as well!

Who would you say was our best player, Norris, Ward?

De Vries was awful, and kicking (then chucking) the ball away was just stupid and a waste of time. I'm glad we didnt sign him when we were linked with him before you.

I thought Fryatt had a lot of pace and could be a great player for you, i personally thought Weloski (sp?) was a bit anonymus.

Joey Gudjonsson was just a plain willy puller and deserved at least a yellow for his antics during the evening, i'll be glad to see the back of his brother as well!

the ref :devil:

Ward was outstanding to be fair, didnt give MDV an inch (although the ref missed lots of blatent shirt pulling etc) and again with Hume.

Ward was outstanding to be fair, didnt give MDV an inch (although the ref missed lots of blatent shirt pulling etc) and again with Hume.

Agree there was a lot of shirt pulling, but i think this was two way, Evans shirt was half way off at one point!

:blink:

He wasn't exactly biased, you got away with a lot! I thought he was pretty crap as well!

well we had 2 stone wall penalties turned away your player whoever it was went down for a tap on the ankles and after about 5 minutes you got the freekick

fair enuf you had some bad decisions but fair play good goal

well we had 2 stone wall penalties turned away your player whoever it was went down for a tap on the ankles and after about 5 minutes you got the freekick

fair enuf you had some bad decisions but fair play good goal

It's all about getting the rub of the green, you will start to get the luck soon! Good goal but i'm afraid free kicks and penalties are all what Wotton is good for now, i guess you may have picked that up from our constant moaning at him!

It's all about getting the rub of the green, you will start to get the luck soon! Good goal but i'm afraid free kicks and penalties are all what Wotton is good for now, i guess you may have picked that up from our constant moaning at him!

Pretty much leicesters speciality conceding good goals then just hoofing the ball up pitch in hope

KISNORBO OUT

We are terrible at defending free kicks, so much so whenever someone gets one in a similar position to you we might have well just let you have a free pop at goal. It happened exactly the same way on saturday against Cardiff with Jason Koumas' goal :(

Archived