Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Embrace

Only heard the song Gravity. Not usually my type of music but it aint too bad. I feel a sense of relief when it comes on the Radio during the day :D

25509[/snapback]

The last track "out of nothing" is quite a good tune :thumbup:

Only heard the song Gravity. Not usually my type of music but it aint too bad. I feel a sense of relief when it comes on the Radio during the day :D

25509[/snapback]

It's suprising how many songs become good when you have to put up with general shit on the radio :D

25509[/snapback]

It's suprising how many songs become good when you have to put up with general shit on the radio :D

25512[/snapback]

Songs like Gravity don't just become good Cobbo! They're superb from the start! Before they even appear on radio ^_^

25509[/snapback]

25512[/snapback]

Songs like Gravity don't just become good Cobbo! They're superb from the start! Before they even appear on radio ^_^

25513[/snapback]

I know, but Mark said it wasn't his normal type of music to listen too......and I find the same with other songs :)

I like Embrace, have the first two albums but not the third one as of yet!

25509[/snapback]

25512[/snapback]

25513[/snapback]

I know, but Mark said it wasn't his normal type of music to listen too......and I find the same with other songs :)

25514[/snapback]

Best one yet i'd say :thumbup:

Plodding lame dad rock.

Gravity is literally a Coldplay cast off with some of the worst lyrics I've heard in many a year, and sung by a whining bloke who is off key all the time.

"I looked up at the sun and I could see, the way that gravity pulls on you and me" - Yeah nice one!

Plodding lame dad rock.

Gravity is literally a Coldplay cast off with some of the worst lyrics I've heard in many a year, and sung by a whining bloke who is off key all the time.

"I looked up at the sun and I could see, the way that gravity pulls on you and me" - Yeah nice one!

25624[/snapback]

:w00t: Each to their own :w00t:

25624[/snapback]

True. The singer of Coldplay wrote it though didnt he? Its a decent song though to be fair, compare it to all the other commercial stuff you here on the radio anyway, its decent.

25509[/snapback]

25512[/snapback]

25513[/snapback]

25514[/snapback]

Embrace have released 4 albums as far as I'm aware,the second one'Drawn from Memory' was shite,the others have been OK.They also released a Singles Album so that makes 5.

25509[/snapback]

25512[/snapback]

25513[/snapback]

25514[/snapback]

Embrace have released 4 albums as far as I'm aware,the second one'Drawn from Memory' was shite,the others have been OK.They also released a Singles Album so that makes 5.

26258[/snapback]

:P I had a feeling there would have been other not as well known albums, ah well!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived