Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
henry's best mate

Lennon Poll

Lennon Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. If you want Lennon in, select yes and if you don't select no (simple really)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

I wouldn't say no to Lennon coming but I think he would have to have a mentor till the end of the season (Abit like Bassett and Micky) with Lennon taking over full charge next season, because Lennon has no experience at all so the relegation battle might be a struggle so Lennon and a mentor yes.

I think this is the most sensible option. Although, wouldn't be surprised if we don't appoint until the summer, with Kelly and Stowell in the care-taker role.

He may have a clause that allows him to leave for a management postion, and we both know Celtic will release him if he makes a noise about wanting to be Leicester manager. And we both know Celtic wouldnt realese him if he wanted to leave as a player.

He may not. YOU may know, YOU may not, X2.

If he wants to leave, celtic cannot stop him, regardless of the reason.

i think neil lennon is the complete opposite of what we need right now. ok he was a great player for us and had some passion. But never had a managerial position, 34 years of age, and asking to pull us out of a dogfight being as difficult as it is? cmon puleees!

Oi, that's a tempting one. I know Lennon has accomplished a lot for us under O'Neill and blossomed into an International player, but with his lack of coaching knowledge, a call for him would undoubtedly be a desperate cry from some blinded and desperate fans.

Give the lad some time on the sides with another team and let's discuss this matter again in a couple of years.

Until then, support Rob Kelly. And I wish for a name like Keegan to be our new manager.

Archived