Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Annoyed

I'm sitting across the new girl from work who's dad is Jim Blyth(Celtic Goalkeeping Coach) and brother Ian Blyth played for Foxes back between 92-93 and she is telling me she spoke with her dad and he knows who Foxes have offered the managers job to and I can guarantee it is not NEIL LENNON or STEVE WALSH for a fact. She's not the lying type and her dad is to the right of Strachan on Celtic 2006 lineup. I'm trying to pry some more info for me but she cannot tell me who it is as it will be made official in the next 2 weeks. I asked her was he English, Scottish or Irish and she said that if she told me that would give me too much of a clue. I think we can narrow down to another Scot or an Irishman. HELP!

I'm sitting across the new girl from work who's dad is Jim Blyth(Celtic Goalkeeping Coach) and brother Ian Blyth played for Foxes back between 92-93 and she is telling me she spoke with her dad and he knows who Foxes have offered the managers job to and I can guarantee it is not NEIL LENNON or STEVE WALSH for a fact. She's not the lying type and her dad is to the right of Strachan on Celtic 2006 lineup. I'm trying to pry some more info for me but she cannot tell me who it is as it will be made official in the next 2 weeks. I asked her was he English, Scottish or Irish and she said that if she told me that would give me too much of a clue. I think we can narrow down to another Scot or an Irishman. HELP!

The new management are Punjabi, look at my signature, that's why she couldn't tell you as it would have been too obvious. My sources are telling me that the new management have left Amritsar Airport, Air Punjab Flight 1027, and will be arriving at East Mids tonite!!! :D

Nah, I reckon it's sven. she couldn't say his nationality was swedish cos it would've made it too obvious.

Surely you can use some jedi mind tricks or that death pinch to prise it out of her?!?

I'm trying but she won't bend. My Sith mind tricks aren't working. She's loving every minute of this as she knows who they've offered it to. We need to narrow it down. If it was English it could be anyone but if it's a Scot or Irishman that narrows the field so we can make a list of potentials. What about Laurie Sanchez.

I'm trying but she won't bend. My Sith mind tricks aren't working. She's loving every minute of this as she knows who they've offered it to. We need to narrow it down. If it was English it could be anyone but if it's a Scot or Irishman that narrows the field so we can make a list of potentials. What about Laurie Sanchez.

On that basis they seem to me to be more likely to be Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian, French, German etc than Irish or Scottish.

Bollocks have they offered it to anyone yet! It's been literally a day or so and as Davies said yesterday the search is at a very early stage. I would doubt anybody's been offered it yet and Davies wouldn't make comments about Lennon like that if they'd already offered it to someone.

I doubt she would know anyway unless it's someone from Celtic as Blythie might well be involved in football but he's not involved with Leicester at all and to get to know info like that this quickly would mean it would have to come from someone he perhaps currently works with?

That's my take on it anyway.

Bollocks have they offered it to anyone yet! It's been literally a day or so and as Davies said yesterday the search is at a very early stage. I would doubt anybody's been offered it yet and Davies wouldn't make comments about Lennon like that if they'd already offered it to someone.

I doubt she would know anyway unless it's someone from Celtic as Blythie might well be involved in football but he's not involved with Leicester at all and to get to know info like that this quickly would mean it would have to come from someone he perhaps currently works with?

That's my take on it anyway.

Who knows! I do tend to believe her about the Lennon thing though. That simply will not happen in my eyes. In the future yes but not while we are 3rd bottom.

Who knows! I do tend to believe her about the Lennon thing though. That simply will not happen in my eyes. In the future yes but not while we are 3rd bottom.

I don't think the Lennon thing will happen either, it's too risky at this stage aswell. I hazard a guess he's on nearly a million a year and at most we'd pay him £300k a year and with him wanting to win the title he might aswell stay at Celtic until the summer.

Get her in a headlock and beat it out of her. Why wouldn't she tell you, has she been sworn to secrecy or is she just winding you up? Go and buy her some crisps or something.

The reason I believe it will not happen is more to do with Celtic loosing the league last year and looking set to win it back this year. It will then be interesting to see if he takes the extra years contract he's been offered at Celtic and risk loosing it again in his last year.

I'm sitting across the new girl from work who's dad is Jim Blyth(Celtic Goalkeeping Coach) and brother Ian Blyth played for Foxes back between 92-93 and she is telling me she spoke with her dad and he knows who Foxes have offered the managers job to and I can guarantee it is not NEIL LENNON or STEVE WALSH for a fact.

Fine... that's not all bad news. LCFC needs to forget about the future for just a few months and get a "firefighter" that knows at least one or two things about how the "Championship" works and can merely steer the side towards safety. Neither Lennon nor Walsh know about managing a team at this level. The club can start thinking about next season when next season rolls around.

She's not the lying type and her dad is to the right of Strachan on Celtic 2006 lineup. I'm trying to pry some more info for me but she cannot tell me who it is as it will be made official in the next 2 weeks. I asked her was he English, Scottish or Irish and she said that if she told me that would give me too much of a clue. I think we can narrow down to another Scot or an Irishman. HELP!

Maybe I'll have to head on over to Leicester this week and "take one for the team" in a misguided effort to be the one that gets the inside scoop as to whom our new manager is, then. :sweating:

Is he Mexican?

Lawrie Sanchez is the manager that led his from-then-I-shall-refer-to-as-"anonymous" team to victory over a certain-team-we-all-support in the 2000/2001 FA Cup quarterfinals.

A "Dirty" Sanchez, on the other hand, is supposedly Mexican, but I will still not explain the details as to keep this site work-safe.

Lawrie Sanchez is the manager that led his from-then-I-shall-refer-to-as-"anonymous" team to victory over a certain-team-we-all-support in the 2000/2001 FA Cup quarterfinals.

A "Dirty" Sanchez, on the other hand, is supposedly Mexican, but I will still not explain the details as to keep this site work-safe.

get the birchenator in

It's probably this guy;

Thordarson in frame for Foxes job _41263442_thordarson203.jpg County will try hard to keep Thordarson BBC Radio Nottingham understands that Notts County manager Gudjon Thordarson is on the shortlist to succeed Craig Levein as Leicester City manager. Thordarson has led County, who are currently 10th in League Two, to the brink of the play-offs.

Any move for Thordarson is likely to be strongly resisted by the Magpies, as the Icelander has two and a half years left on his contract at Meadow Lane.

Other names in the frame are thought to include Peter Reid and Gary McAllister.

It is also understood that Thordarson came close to getting the Leicester job in succession to Micky Adams, but the Foxes opted instead for Levein, who was dismissed after the 1-0 defeat at Plymouth on Tuesday.

It's probably this guy;

Thordarson in frame for Foxes job _41263442_thordarson203.jpg County will try hard to keep Thordarson BBC Radio Nottingham understands that Notts County manager Gudjon Thordarson is on the shortlist to succeed Craig Levein as Leicester City manager. Thordarson has led County, who are currently 10th in League Two, to the brink of the play-offs.

Any move for Thordarson is likely to be strongly resisted by the Magpies, as the Icelander has two and a half years left on his contract at Meadow Lane.

Other names in the frame are thought to include Peter Reid and Gary McAllister.

It is also understood that Thordarson came close to getting the Leicester job in succession to Micky Adams, but the Foxes opted instead for Levein, who was dismissed after the 1-0 defeat at Plymouth on Tuesday.

The only good thing about this option is he might tell Joey he's not leaving! :D

Still trying to get some info from her. Her dad rang her on her lunch break. Lennon has been approached but turned it down. Gary McAllisters wife is very ill still so not an option either. It's the fact she won't tell me the nationality of the fella that's the puzzler as. She's now talking about Northampton Town but says it isn't Calderwood. Her dad also says announcement soon and in next few days.

Still trying to get some info from her. Her dad rang her on her lunch break. Lennon has been approached but turned it down. Gary McAllisters wife is very ill still so not an option either. It's the fact she won't tell me the nationality of the fella that's the puzzler as. She's now talking about Northampton Town but says it isn't Calderwood. Her dad also says announcement soon and in next few days.

Look her in the eyes and ask her if it's Gudjon Thordason !

Look her in the eyes and ask if it's God O'Neil on a short contract to the summer cos he feels bad about advising the board to employ Levein in the first place ! If she looks away to think and then says NO then it's the opposite !

Does she know the off side rule ? Test her knowledge in case she's pulling your plonker ! :thumbup:

Kidnap her, tie her up and get a bunson burner and a pair of pliers... she'll soon squel, then you can tell us and we'll go down the bookies and win a few bob!

what you waiting for ? :whistle:

Archived