Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Kelly has nothing to lose

Rob Kelly has nothing to lose and should be looking for the most adventurous side he has avaliable, he doesn't have a chance with the job full time unless he get's instant results and should look to thrash the dire saints and make a lasting impression on the city fans.

The F.A cup is really a unwelcome distraction for most of us, however it may be Kelly's only chance of showing us what he is made of. I reckon if he throw's caution to the wind we may all be singing his name at 16.45

COME ON YOU BLUES

I imagine the board will be watching intently, Kelly will be their first choice as he's the cheapest. Lets hope it doesn't go the same way as it did for Garry Parker. In charge for one cup game at Filbo, we lost 6-0.

Don't remind me of that game... god. :cry:

I imagine the board will be watching intently, Kelly will be their first choice as he's the cheapest. Lets hope it doesn't go the same way as it did for Garry Parker. In charge for one cup game at Filbo, we lost 6-0.

Matty Piper's debut...and what a debut!

:unsure:

Archived