Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Robbed.. Unlucky Lads - heads up for Tuesday

maybury was shoching today, but we know what he can do so im prepared to give him time to find his form. I thought that we once again lacked someone with the balls to have a go from 20yards out. We tried to walk the ball in and if you dont shoot then you dont score!!!!! Stearman and hume both top class, worked so hard for the team. I dont know about you but i thought smith is not as impressive as he was when he first arrived? anyone agree?

maybury was shoching today, but we know what he can do so im prepared to give him time to find his form. I thought that we once again lacked someone with the balls to have a go from 20yards out. We tried to walk the ball in and if you dont shoot then you dont score!!!!! Stearman and hume both top class, worked so hard for the team. I dont know about you but i thought smith is not as impressive as he was when he first arrived? anyone agree?

Agreed on Smith. What the hell has happened to him?

The game was woeful and for me that included a very inept Maybury, not on his own mind.

Pretty unadventurous team selection :yawn: as well with too many defensive players and still persisting with Nissa at left back :nono: .

Totally underwelmed by the whole event, the management influence, the team performance the crowd.

I agree davie.

Felt sorry for Maybury, he was like a fish out of water going forward.

There were times when we were attacking and had just two players venturing up front.

One of the biggest let downs for me along with the usual suspects is Hume, agreed he runs his socks off but how many times does he get into scoring positions?

Today was hard work, this is going down to the wire, we need a striker to hit form. At the moment they couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

I agree davie.

There were times when we were attacking and had just two players venturing up front.

One of the biggest let downs for me along with the usual suspects is Hume, agreed he runs his socks off but how many times does he get into scoring positions?

Today was hard work, this is going down to the wire, we need a striker to hit form. At the moment they couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Not even with a big bloody Double Bass

I agree davie.

I'm suprised they didn't put stearman there instead of maybury. He always looks fairly dangerous when going forward, well more so than maybury any way.

Archived