Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Wolves

Ever game from now on is massive, but it isn't huge. We'll still be allright if we lose against wolves, and even the one after that, but the more wins the better

Wolves have got Aliadiere as well he looked tasty a couple of seasons ago, noty sure now, but I reckon his pace could be a REAL issue on Satdy :o

Back to back wins is essential to survival, we've managed it once under Levein in well over a year, at the end of last season where there was no pressure. The only way we're going manage it is no more disruption, Kelly needs to be given this game. If he isn't there should be an outrage.

Ever game from now on is massive, but it isn't huge. We'll still be allright if we lose against wolves, and even the one after that, but the more wins the better

i dont think thats right attitude more u loose the lower the morale, a win against wolves would be massive not only in terms of the 3 points but the whole atmosphere around the club, tonight is a massive confidence booster that we need but i think beating wolves would give the team more confidence to build on, not only until the end of this season but going into next!!!

Just imagine a win against wolves on Sat, i never thought we'd win v QPR

Wolves is now a huge game and another must win match

The Brighton game is bigger hence the reason why a good performance, as you say, in front of the home crowd vs Wolves is important. The team have just got a feeling of what it's like to win again, this is something which they must be able to take with them to Brighton.

Archived