Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

iPod Problems

When I plug my iPod to my PC to update my iPod (i.e put music onto my iPod) it doesn't seem to be connecting, and doesn't seem to register my iPod is connected to the PC, therefore I cannot put music onto my iPod, This is my first problem I have had with my iPod, It only started happening last night, I restarted my PC and tried again nothing worked, and I have just come on to see if it would work now and nothing happens, has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix or change it?

Edit;

It is still charging when pluged into the mains or PC so it is not as if the sockets on both the PC or iPod are knackered

' date='Feb 4 2006, 12:30 PM' post='267002']

That happened to me, it sorted itself out after a couple of days, I did fack all.

Sometimes, you'll even have to wait until Apple gives out the newest update...

I've had the same experience and it's really annoying. Can't do much about it, but just sit it out. Eventually, it'll hook up again.

Correct, just turned my PC on now (My iPod was still connected to me PC hadn't bothered to disconnect) and all of a sudden as soon as my PC loaded up my iPod updated!

Archived