Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jake_lcfc14

formation?

Our best performances have come when playing 4-4-2 with two pacey men up front. I think our best line-up with this formation would be...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - CB - LB

RM - Weso - CM - Smith

FW - Fryatt

CB - Preferably Gerrbrand when fit, with Kisnorbo and Johansson as cover.

LB - Sheehan eventually but we need cover for this position.

RM - Unless Momo changes his workrate we need to bring in a right winger.

CM - Either Joey, Hughes or Williams depending on who's best suited on the day.

FW - Hume preferably but I would like to see how Hammond and Fryatt get on as a forward pairing.

Our best performances have come when playing 4-4-2 with two pacey men up front. I think our best line-up with this formation would be...

Douglas

RM - Weso - CM - Smith

FW - Fryatt

FW - Hume preferably but I would like to see how Hammond and Fryatt get on as a forward pairing.

Sheehan is injured just now.

Douglas

RM - Weso - CM - Smith

FW - Fryatt

What about elvis on the right?? he is surley a better option than sylla :thumbup:

I'd like to see us play 3-5-2, but I can't see Kelly doing it while we are in need of stability right now. It would solve our problem of having too many midfielders, and help us win the midfield battles more. Though I do worry it would leave us exposed at the back. Discuss.

What about elvis on the right?? he is surley a better option than sylla :thumbup:

Yes, I think that Hammond could do a job for us on the right wing, but, it kind of leaves options short up front (except the youngsters). Also, Hammond hasn't had that much experience playing at RM for us. Ideally we should look to bring in an experienced RM if Momo doesn't come back from Africa with a changed attitude.

Yes, I think that Hammond could do a job for us on the right wing, but, it kind of leaves options short up front (except the youngsters). Also, Hammond hasn't had that much experience playing at RM for us. Ideally we should look to bring in an experienced RM if Momo doesn't come back from Africa with a changed attitude.

With the transfer window closed, i think we may have to make do with what we have, Elvis could be right winger and still be an emergency centre forward. O'Grady has looked quite competant when he has come on.

With the transfer window closed, i think we may have to make do with what we have, Elvis could be right winger and still be an emergency centre forward. O'Grady has looked quite competant when he has come on.

We could still get someone on loan... I agree in general wih trying Hammond on the right and, yes, O'Grady has looked good during his brief appearances.

:)

Archived