Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Gudjonsson

Did anyone think that Gudjonsson was not his usual self yesterday (due to the fact that he is leaving?)

I have read some good reviews on here about him but i was there yesterday and i thought he had an extremely average if not poor game. Similarly to Kenny Miller, he looked a little disinterested, but did his job just about efficiently.

Any thoughts?

Did anyone think that Gudjonsson was not his usual self yesterday (due to the fact that he is leaving?)

I have read some good reviews on here about him but i was there yesterday and i thought he had an extremely average if not poor game. Similarly to Kenny Miller, he looked a little disinterested, but did his job just about efficiently.

Any thoughts?

Star player according to the Sunday times, so you are clearly completely wrong. Yes indeed. Wrong I say! :D

I don't think it matter how well anyone played on the day, at the end of the day we got the 3 points we needed again, and 2 wins on the bounce will only add more confidence into a team where it was severly lacking.

If they have off days and the team win who gives a damn!!!

Any thoughts?

I think the same could be said of Stearman, Maybury and Hume. IMO, the team as a whole didn't play particularly well. Although, Joey had quite a few passes go astray I think it would be unfair to single him out against a team that (allegedly) have a strong midfield and in a game that turned out to be very scrappy.

:)

had a couple of average games of late, but he has had a season full of gr8 ones!! :thumbup:

i dont want him to leave :cry:

tis a shame he has to leave but i suppose weslowskis form lately will soften the blow

We're not "letting him go".

His contract's up at the end of the season so he was free to speak to other teams in the transfer window.

Yes, but the comments from Joey about being 'surplus to requirements' or 'not part of future plans' would seem to me that the club haven't tried that hard to keep hold of him.

No doubt, given the shortage of funds City had little option but to offer him a new deal with a substantial wage cut, little suprise then that he's decided to move on.

Archived