Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall

Im thinking as it isn't a great idea to drink near the ground it might be worth visiting the new wembley before instead.

Anyone got anyidea how far away it is and the nearest tube/train station?

Im thinking as it isn't a great idea to drink near the ground it might be worth visiting the new wembley before instead.

Anyone got anyidea how far away it is and the nearest tube/train station?

Nearest rail station to the New Den is South Bermondsey which is the first stop out of London Bridge . Allow loads of time for the cross-capital journey

The new Wembley is the other side of London.

Best place for a drink on Saturday is near London Bridge station. If you find a pub near the ground you're taking your life in your hands if you go in!

The new Wembley is the other side of London.

Best place for a drink on Saturday is near London Bridge station. If you find a pub near the ground you're taking your life in your hands if you go in!

Yeah, I wouldn't try drinking near Millwall. I used to live round there and a lot of pubs are occupied by those dirty fcukers. And virtually none of their fans are the kind you can sit down with and have a friendly chat about football.

As Ultra said the pubs around London Bridge are ok, although they sometimes shut a few of them for a while on match days.

Are there many places to park around the den?

You could try parking in New Cross/New Cross Gate, which is pretty close to the ground - half a mile-ish. There's a sainsburys car park you could use or one of the many side roads usually have spaces.

many of you going on sat???

got my tickets but i think this is the only game i havent exactly looked forward to!!

Why aren't you looking foward to it, don't let Millwalls reputation put you of going, it will be a great game and one we should win.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived