Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Newell "Never offered job"

Newell and Holloway!!!

Who said we interviewed Holloway?

As I understood the statement from QPR, Holloway asked to speak to us, the QPR Chairman spoke to us and then put Holloway on gardening leave, but no one has actually admitted that Holloway spoke to us directly. LCFC have never publically stated who they've spoken to. Unless I've missed something.

Who said we interviewed Holloway?

As I understood the statement from QPR, Holloway asked to speak to us, the QPR Chairman spoke to us and then put Holloway on gardening leave, but no one has actually admitted that Holloway spoke to us directly. LCFC have never publically stated who they've spoken to. Unless I've missed something.

According to many reports, Leicester asked to speak to holloway,eg Kamara's report on skysports!!! As many reports maybe false, but the gist I get city have spoken to Holloway!!

According to many reports, Leicester asked to speak to holloway,eg Kamara's report on skysports!!! As many reports maybe false, but the gist I get city have spoken to Holloway!!

Fair enough I can understand your interpretation but it is nowhere near a fact.

Personally i feel the board are doing us good.

They have approached the top up and comingmanagers in the championship - would you rather we settled for Peter Reid or Ian Holloway - NO! so lets back our board, they are doing exactly what top teams in the premiership do, they have targets, and there the best targets a club can realistically forsee joining the club, these targets have been approached sensibly through the clubs chairmen and have been left up to those clubs to handle the approach respectively.

Nothing has been done in an ill mannor though Chris Kamara is throwing a paddy due to the fact he (LIONEL RITCHIE) and the media, are not being kept in the loop. If we have tried the best and failed, Davies has done the best he can for the fans, Lets not argue about this.

Archived