Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Douglas Sucks

Douglas was always error prone, ask any Celtic fan. He could be world class one minute and a parks goalkeeper the next. Question is do we accept this (cause he ain't gonna change) and concede goals like today, which could have cost us a vital win.

IMO Douglas is a liability and should go, settled team or not. From what l have seen Henderson has real promise, play him!

Totally agree few good saves here and there this season but on the whole the man's a liability. Have several mates who a bhoys fans - yep couldn't believe we signed such a dodgy keeper.

Henderson in a.s.a.p.

Yeah he had a bad game but why can't you just be happy we won instead of moaning.

Kelly hasn't changed anyone because we have been WINNING! You generally don't change a winning team...unless your name is Craig Levein.

Get off his fookin back! We have all learned a lesson in slagging players off with our reactions to Paddy Kisnorbo. Lets support our players instead of tearing them apart. Especially now

the difference is that douglas IS playing in his proper position, kisnorbo wasn't

Yeah he had a bad game but why can't you just be happy we won instead of moaning.

I am happy we won, but I'm equally as unhappy that Douglas nearly threw the game away - again. The man is an out and out liability. There's no 'ifs' and 'buts' about this. The man is a calamity waiting to happen at every game. His pisspoor performances are an embarrassment to the club and I cannot for the life of me see him still being at City next season. I can only think he is still in the team because Henderson is just not fit enough - forget this crap about him being picked because 'Kelly and Stowell can see who's best in training'. What nonsense. You could apply the same fuzzy logic to earlier in the season and the rest of the team.

Rab Douglas is our very own Bruce Grobbelar - but crap.

:mad:

I was just trying to suggest that we should try supporting him instead of slagging him off. I am not his greatest fan myself, but I don't see how slagging him off is going to do us any good at all. Do you think that actually helps his confidence?

When the team sheet is called out before the game, people sat around me actually boo when Birch calls out Rabs name...I don't **** blame him for being a nervous wreck. That is shite support!

I was just trying to suggest that we should try supporting him instead of slagging him off. I am not his greatest fan myself, but I don't see how slagging him off is going to do us any good at all. Do you think that actually helps his confidence?

When the team sheet is called out before the game, people sat around me actually boo when Birch calls out Rabs name...I don't **** blame him for being a nervous wreck. That is shite support!

but he has been shite practically all season. i still remember that god awful penalty he gave away in his first league game for us .

Archived