Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

The Ultimate PES4 Editing Thread

cheers muzzy, i created the Boro kit last night, i'm pretty pleased with it. Here it is:

borohome.jpg

Check neoseekers or pesfan for the full guide on how to make it :)

27595[/snapback]

That's amazing, i've only done the leicester kits :thumbup:

I'll be having a go at the leicester kit soon mate, i'll post my guide on here...unless a certain someone takes credit for it again.

Also the liverpool kit that idiot posted is the best you could do with the home strip. I've also created last seasons which looks alot better:

liverpoololdhome.jpg

Again check the above sites for the guide.

How did you do the Carlsberg i was trying so hard last night in the end i gave up!

How do you make the badges on the kits smaller aswell?

Ive done the leicester kit and it looks buzzing!

The Boro is top notch! :thumbup: All of them are!

Thanks mate. The Carlsberg logo is posted on neoseeker. I used the 2 logo layers to do it and put them together.

You can also use it on the new strip but that means you will have to leave the Reebok logo off.

To make the badges smaller - Once you've completed them using the pixel editor. Select on the badge again and go to Layer Edit. You can resize it in there then but you do lose quality.

I want to see what that person says about all this first, and then if you all want I will post my full guides for the kits on here.

Yes mate please stay and Show us!Dont leave the site aswell even if you're not a City fan stay it does not matter!

Im off now end of lesson speak to you soon mate and once again cheers!

BM you really are a idiot! <_<

I wondered if you had actually done them but I knew you would have a go at me for 'picking faults' :rolleyes:

Nice kits dannyboy, the Leicester one is quite easy to do because there is a font that looks very much like the Alliance and Leicester font :)

BM That really was very stupid!

You would not like it if i go around saying all the sig's and avatars that you made was really made by me would you?

I really hope that DannyBoy stays around he helped me make most of my kits!

Dannyboy I should be praising you for the kits, and not BM. They are absolute quality kits you've designed, and I understand how angry you would be for somebody else taking credit for your effort. Keep up the top work. :thumbup:

Guest Daniel
arsenalshirt.jpg

arsenalawayshirt.jpg

Sorted my arsenal kits out now.

Im pretty pleased with them.

:)

27357[/snapback]

Doesnt say i made the kits anywhere there, sorting them out is different to making them.

Guest Daniel
spursshirt.jpg

spursawayspons.jpg

boltonshirt.jpg

manushirt.jpg

manuawayshirt.jpg

chelseahomeshirt.jpg

chelseaawayshirt.jpg

liverpoolnewhomeshirt.jpg

borohomeshirt.jpg

Im getting there, i dont like the liverpool one much but its the best i could do.

27558[/snapback]

On the mission to find kits, i was getting there, dont like the liverpool one, but its the best i could find.

Im not going to go into it, but people know what i mean who im chatting to on msn.

I dont see why id try to claim when there linked to another hosting package, when ive got unlimited hosting for myself and with my photoshop skills not remove the name.

Oh well, i wont go into it all, i seriously cant be bothered.

Well you calling yourself a twat and saying you won't go into it shows that you tried to say you did all of them.

And don't start going over your old posts, its obvious to everyone you wanted people to believe you did them all. Even so, you still posted the pics on here without asking, plus using my own bandwidth from my webspace.

Guest Daniel

I went over my old posts to show that i never claimed one of them.

I didnt see anywhere on the other site where it said i couldnt use the images elsewhere.

Disable hotlinking, if your clever enough.

I went over my old posts to show that i never claimed one of them.

I didnt see anywhere on the other site where it said i couldnt use the images elsewhere.

Disable hotlinking, if your clever enough.

27701[/snapback]

lol you said "the best i could do" any normal person would have said "the best i could find by dannyboy from neoseeker."

And if i'm clever enough? Where's your own kit designs that you designed yourself? Oh i forgot your so clever you had to use mine.

And why would I disable hotlinking when i've got the pics posted on numerous forums and websites myself? The watermark does its job.

Guest Daniel

Indeed it does, and i would of removed it if i wanted to claim them myself.

You may not know that i do alot of graphic design and wouldnt of needed to keep the watermarks on.

Oh well, i wont reply to you anymore, as i cant be bothered to get posts up, wasted on a total bellend. ;) Goodnight and god bless.

lol you need to grow up big time, not long got in from school have you?

Why am I total bellend then? For taking my time to create all these, take pics, post guides to them...for some idiot to just copy them and claim he's done them? And i'm the bellend.

Grow up and don't bother replying to any topics i post on here. If the other decent members want my guides posting i'll be happy to do so. And you were all right, he is a twat :)

Archived