Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

The Ultimate PES4 Editing Thread

Guest Daniel
lol you need to grow up big time, not long got in from school have you?

Why am I total bellend then? For taking my time to create all these, take pics, post guides to them...for some idiot to just copy them and claim he's done them? And i'm the bellend.

Grow up and don't bother replying to any topics i post on here. If the other decent members want my guides posting i'll be happy to do so. And you were all right, he is a twat :)

27712[/snapback]

Good start to your sentance, shame you havnt been to school today isn't it?

I just got from work actually.

Try again, i decide to reply to you because your a fool and make me laugh. :)

Keep it coming comedian.

Guest Daniel

Im not acting a right **** at all, this has all turned into a nightmare.

I been speaking to Ashov a minute ago about it, i didnt claim to make these kits, danny if I was trying to claim your work i would of saved them to my hosting and removed the watermark.

Im not acting a right **** at all, this has all turned into a nightmare.

I been speaking to Ashov a minute ago about it, i didnt claim to make these kits, danny if I was trying to claim your work i would of saved them to my hosting and removed the watermark.

27720[/snapback]

Thats bullshit. No one on this earth would post designs up and say "this is the best i could do". It's obvious you did claim to do them, its obvious to quite a few members on here too.

Oh and you are acting like a **** for calling me a bellend etc when i've taken up my time to create all these.

Bluemistress is a good lad , lay off him lads !

BM just likes to voice his opinion ,thats all

27716[/snapback]

...and claim other peoples hard work as his own! <_<

BM you said "MY kits" and "it's the I could do" you clearly was trying to cliam them as your own, you've been caught so just own up to it and stop making yourself look a fool.

I remember you did this with a PES3 guide aswell when you were on Talking Balls.

Guest Daniel

Ok then Ricey.

Your right again, ill just say it to make you happy.

Ashov and Tenno, you know the truth lads, and being the only 2 people i actually like here thats all that matters.

Well dannyboy is right 100%, because although he might be a nice lad 'n' all but he still stole someone's work, I've been on neoseeker for the last few days and seen dannyboy put in some hardwork and now someone is trying to take a credit and congratulations on it. He should be banned or warned at least!

Bluemistress is a good lad , lay off him lads !

BM just likes to voice his opinion ,thats all

27716[/snapback]

Its not the first time he's made things up to show off his "talents".. everyone deserves critism at some point in their lives even from you :blink:

BM i cant believe you tried telling everyone that you made them kits ! :unsure:

27807[/snapback]

Now admit that Williams isn't the player you hoped he would be yet ;)

27809[/snapback]

Williams is a player that plays well , when the team plays well ! The team this season hasnt played good this year , so Williams hasnt been able to perform to he's best ! Yet anyway....As soon as the team pick up , he will :)

Ok then Ricey.

Ashov and Tenno, you know the truth lads, and being the only 2 people i actually like here thats all that matters.

27726[/snapback]

BM the way you are going, they might be the only 2 people on here that like you too. The way you tried to pass off dannyboy's work as your own was childish behaviour, and then you have the audacity to call him a bellend. Oh, and on another note, you criticised somebody else for his poor English - why don't you learn to say 'could have', 'should have', 'would have' rather than 'of'?? It's not that difficult.

Guest Daniel
Ok then Ricey.

27726[/snapback]

BM the way you are going, they might be the only 2 people on here that like you too. The way you tried to pass off dannyboy's work as your own was childish behaviour, and then you have the audacity to call him a bellend. Oh, and on another note, you criticised somebody else for his poor English - why don't you learn to say 'could have', 'should have', 'would have' rather than 'of'?? It's not that difficult.

27830[/snapback]

The way im going?

There the only 2 people who like me anyway on this site, bu does my face look like a bothered one? Nope.

Oh, and it's "they're", not "there". They're denotes 'they are..the only ones'; whereas 'there' denotes a location or a discription (e.g once upon a time there was a princess).

Archived