Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Brightons ground

not sure about homophobic chants though...........witty in part, but 90 mins of "you're going down on your boyfriend" was a bit wearing..........

Less homophobic and more school boyish I thought. :whistle:;):thumbup:

To be fair to Brighton they had no other option than the Withdean as their old ground (the Goldstone) was sold. Basically it was sh*t or bust.

Didn't 2 jags Prescott give them the ok for their new ground recently? If so good luck, it's been one helluva struggle for them. Personally if they stayed up at the expense of the sheep worriers l'd be chuffed!

To be fair to Brighton they had no other option than the Withdean as their old ground (the Goldstone) was sold. Basically it was sh*t or bust.

Didn't 2 jags Prescott give them the ok for their new ground recently? If so good luck, it's been one helluva struggle for them. Personally if they stayed up at the expense of the sheep worriers l'd be chuffed!

Bilko............how are things in the Lake District supporters Club?

Tend to blend in up here as the local club play in blue and have a fox on their badge...get a few double takes! Anyone out there remember the old Goldstone ground? I seem to recall a dark night one midweek years ago Fishy!

Tend to blend in up here as the local club play in blue and have a fox on their badge...get a few double takes! Anyone out there remember the old Goldstone ground? I seem to recall a dark night one midweek years ago Fishy!

and we lost......

By the way son, how many Leicester fans can claim to have played a competitive game against a team managed by Robert Kelly..........

Sorry mate l was too busy taking on a team of World Cup stars in the green and white of the Manila All Stars!

actually, as this stream started with a comment about shit views in shit grounds.......what about Edgar Street in 1982 (was it?).........Larry May hit the winner I think

Great disco on the terraces followed by hiding from Hereford's finest in M&S........

I went years ago to a Pompey v Brighton game! A very quiet affair that was :whistle:

Archived