Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Brightons ground

It was the worst ground i have ever been to, i just keep thinking what if it had rained and we'd have lost? It could have been the worst game ever but it was one of the most important wins i've ever seen.

I am just glad to be back at the walkers after experiencing crap like that no atmosphere, stands from pop concerts and 20 yrs from the pitch

bert there was no atmosphere from brighton fans our lot tried n failed and i doubt even leeds millwall cardiff will create an atmosphere at the withdean..its too open and you cant see the game <_<

shit ground no fans :whistle:

Shurrup you bird, I know what i meant.

One wag told me that the squirrels off the racecourse have got a better team than Brighton now but they've made a mess from burying all their nuts under the pitch before they have a game.

When Mark McGhee was looking for a striker recently the fans all thought he was after a centre-forward but in fact he was just looking for something to whack the squirrels with. :):)

I know our atmosphere could be a lot better but all the away games i've been to this season only Crystal palce has an atmosphere better than ours.

Preston- was awful

Sheff Wed- only average when they scored

derby- more or less the same

brighton- non existant

Bolton- not good consideribg their a premiership club

I know our atmosphere could be a lot better but all the away games i've been to this season only Crystal palce has an atmosphere better than ours.

Preston- was awful

brighton- non existant

sheffield wednesday was awfull and when they scored they needed a shitty song to get them going thats played at various other grounds e.g Wolves.

Bolton, we must remember the attendance was only about 13k werent it? and half of the fans in the small corner closest to us were younger kids. we made alot of noise ourself that night but im sure Bolton have better fans than those on show that cold Wednesday night oooop norf.

derby have some singers next to the away fans but around the ground not alot else.

sheffield wednesday was awfull and when they scored they needed a shitty song to get them going thats played at various other grounds e.g Wolves.

Bolton, we must remember the attendance was only about 13k werent it? and half of the fans in the small corner closest to us were younger kids. we made alot of noise ourself that night but im sure Bolton have better fans than those on show that cold Wednesday night oooop norf.

derby have some singers next to the away fans but around the ground not alot else.

Good point many of the season ticket holders wouldn't have been there

At Sheffield Wednesday it was annoying because they stuffed us up the top of that stand so on TV it looked like there was no-one there for the lads, but really there was LOADS of us for that game, I was very proud. That is true about that gay song they needed lol, what dickheads..

It was one of the worst grounds I've been to(even worse then Harlows) but you have to feel for the Brighton fan's who have to put up with it every other week!

I had four layers of clothing on, and still caught a chill luckily it hit me this morning so didn't spoil the night out!

I only had a jumper and it was ok. However it was a really crap ground. :huh::unsure::( <_<

Preston- was awful

brighton- non existant

yeah agree a lot of other clubs have problems getting the atmosphere going but i think derby have got a situation like L1..it seems all there vocal supporters are in that corner and if the kopites moved to L1 that is something i think we could replicate..\

sheffield wednesdays support was poor throughout the game but when they scored to be fair it was very loud..only for 1 minute though hey <_<

PS: i was very impressed with crystal palace support

I know our atmosphere could be a lot better but all the away games i've been to this season only Crystal palce has an atmosphere better than ours. Preston- was awful

brighton- non existant

They were fairly loud. Having said that, only after they went one nil up, I thought.

I was in the front row the view was sh1te! Brighton fans deserve a lot better than the Withdean shame the w@nkers of Lewes council don't seem to agree and keep trying to block the new ground. Really didn't think the atmosphere was non-existent yesterday especially after they scored, can't imagine the walkers rocking if we were 2-0 down after 5 minutes :huh:

That pisses me off SOO much, when a set of fans need a crappy song tto get them singing, shef W had one before the game as well :o:mad:

Archived