Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Bird Flu

LMAO how random, possibly, I think everyone is fine it was Smith who was suffering the most - he must have been hanging around the mascot a bit to much...(il get my coat!!)

Nah - he obviously flu with Ryan Air

I can't see Paddy missing this one personally, he'll want to play every game knowing him. :D

Who would be captain in his absence??

Paddy Kisnobo!! Worrying thing is the midfield - Would be down to bare bones - Sylla left maybury right - with the only midfielder being hamill, assuming hughes and joey in the middle!

Paddy Kisnobo!! Worrying thing is the midfield - Would be down to bare bones - Sylla left maybury right - with the only midfielder being hamill, assuming hughes and joey in the middle!

What about Twatto??

I thought otherwise!!

Haha never mind, only time will tell.

Mybe he will play HAMMOND WIDE RIGHT ??

Unfortunately, it seems that RK's very good strategy of keeping changes to a minimum and letting this group gain cohesion may be inadvertently derailed by injuries.

Ah well, let's hope that the positivity has spread even to the reserve team... :thumbup:

Unfortunately, it seems that RK's very good strategy of keeping changes to a minimum and letting this group gain cohesion may be inadvertently derailed by injuries.

Ah well, let's hope that the positivity has spread even to the reserve team... :thumbup:

Cant see Paddy Mac missing out. If he does though could be huge.

What a massive game tomorrow is.

Archived