Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waaahhhoooo

Leicester 2 - 2 Derby

:yawn:

No personal insults, you just can't help responding to my posts. You were the mature fellow who threw in a comment of beastiality, you took the gloves off.

I apologise if I brought out in to the public domain your personal struggles regarding self harming, it isn't a matter that should be joked about so I am sorry.

:whistle:

No - it ISN'T a matter which should be joked about.

You're scum.

:whistle: anyway. so then, Leicester 2 -2 Derby. great game, things are looking better for us.

It's been a decent 4 game run and it can only be a good thing if we continue to go unbeaten.

Every game we seem to be putting more distance between ourselves on the bottom three. As that continues we should see the side grow in confidence and as they play more games together under RK, we should see further gelling and perhaps RK can then really stamp his authority on the squad. Only time will tell how well he does.

Archived