Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waaahhhoooo

Leicester 2 - 2 Derby

Who is thankful we got a point??!?! You said it wasn't acceptable, well it is and I pointed out why.

Dare not critisise!!! You're in cuckoo land mate!!! Why the hell has anyone got anything to critisise The team or Kelly for over the last 4 games.

No actually you are correct... KELLY OUT, SACK THE BOARD, SELL THE PLAYERS WE DROPPED 2 OUT OF 12 POINTS!!!

:rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed we are still in relegation trouble, a defeat on Saturday or even a draw and we are 2 defeats away from being back in the bottom 3. Dropping points at home to team below us in the league, not for the first time this season, is not acceptable.

I didn't realise the recently gained 10 points have secured our Championship status for another season, how silly of me :blush:

In case you haven't noticed we are still in relegation trouble, a defeat on Saturday or even a draw and we are 2 defeats away from being back in the bottom 3. Dropping points at home to team below us in the league, not for the first time this season, is not acceptable.

I didn't realise the recently gained 10 points have secured our Championship status for another season, how silly of me :blush:

Well if we are supposed to beat every team below us, are we are supposed to lose to every team above us.

Wolves should of lost - 0 points

QPR should of lost - 0 points

As we aren't supposed to beat teams above us, Derby and Brighton would still have been above us after those two results, so...

Brighton 0 Points

Derby 0 points.

Well if we are supposed to beat every team below us, are we are supposed to lose to every team above us.

As we aren't supposed to beat teams above us, Derby and Brighton would still have been above us after those two results, so...

Brighton 0 Points

Derby 0 points.

I feel that reply might well of been an uppercut, can Barton reply with anything other than a cheeky haymaker? The jury's out.

I though that our nice little passing 'triangles' worked really well

when in the midfield we were being bogged down and instead of hoofing it we played a neat one-two and got into some space, did anyone notice this?

We did it a few times, one included that backheel (couldnt see who did it)

I feel that reply might well of been an uppercut, can Barton reply with anything other than a cheeky haymaker? The jury's out.

He never actually 'answers' a post. Just rehashes the same old crap.

It's never a response.. he doesn't consider your view and then counter it. Just present false information or speculation as fact and continues to ride around on his high horse calling everyone else. Yes we're all pointing at you mate, but most of us are saying 'what a twat' not 'what a visionary'.

I though that our nice little passing 'triangles' worked really well

when in the midfield we were being bogged down and instead of hoofing it we played a neat one-two and got into some space, did anyone notice this?

We did it a few times, one included that backheel (couldnt see who did it)

Probably Humeh, he had tricky feet all night!

Hume is well and truely back in business. I said last week that he badly needed a goal and now look at him. If he could take the easy chances he sometimes get then the 15 goals a season target would be easy for him. Couple that with the predator we also have upfront and next season could be interesting.

My concern is in goal, somethings not quite right with our defence aswell even though technically Stearman, McCarthy, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Nissa and Maybury are all more than good enough at this level and have represented their country. We still have to score quite alot to win matches, but i'm not complaining too much as I like the style of play.

Hume is well and truely back in business. I said last week that he badly needed a goal and now look at him. If he could take the easy chances he sometimes get then the 15 goals a season target would be easy for him. Couple that with the predator we also have upfront and next season could be interesting.

My concern is in goal, somethings not quite right with our defence aswell even though technically Stearman, McCarthy, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Nissa and Maybury are all more than good enough at this level and have represented their country. We still have to score quite alot to win matches, but i'm not complaining too much as I like the style of play.

At the end of the day. the aim of football is to score more goals than the opponent, wether that be 1-0, 2-1 or 5-4! And to be perfectly honest, i would rather see Leicester win 5-4 than 1-0. At the end of the day you go to a football match to be entertained and i was definitely entertained yesterday!

Brighton 0 Points

Derby 0 points.

Once again you try to make a point and come up with nothing of substance and in fact make youself look like a bit of a clutz. If you could point out where I actually typed out and said "we aren't supposed to beat teams above us" I'd appreciate it.

If you look back at the Millwall and Crewe games everyone was out with knives as we didn't win against teams below us in a relegation struggle. We do the same last night, after 3 wins on the trot playing one of the worst sides we've seen to date, and everyone is dishing out plaudits. Where is the logic in that?

You fail to acknowledge the plain and simple fact that we are in a relegation battle and dropping points at home to another team in that same battle is not cause for celebration. Even if we had taken no points from the previous 3 games, 1 point at home isn't on.

He never actually 'answers' a post. Just rehashes the same old crap.

It's never a response.. he doesn't consider your view and then counter it. Just present false information or speculation as fact and continues to ride around on his high horse calling everyone else. Yes we're all pointing at you mate, but most of us are saying 'what a twat' not 'what a visionary'.

lol lol lol

Yip, this confirms it for sure, you are one of those people who actually care what someone on this board thinks of you. lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jesus H. Christ :rolleyes:

Once again you try to make a point and come up with nothing of substance and in fact make youself look like a bit of a clutz. If you could point out where I actually typed out and said "we aren't supposed to beat teams above us" I'd appreciate it.

If you look back at the Millwall and Crewe games everyone was out with knives as we didn't win against teams below us in a relegation struggle. We do the same last night, after 3 wins on the trot playing one of the worst sides we've seen to date, and everyone is dishing out plaudits. Where is the logic in that?

You fail to acknowledge the plain and simple fact that we are in a relegation battle and dropping points at home to another team in that same battle is not cause for celebration. Even if we had taken no points from the previous 3 games, 1 point at home isn't on.

My feeling is that most people are relatively pleased with last nights result due to the way we played and have been playing since CL went. I agree, we should be beating teams like Derby but I am pleased with how its going at the moment. We look like a decent footballing side now, whereas before we looked like a crappy hoofmerchant side with no idea and a manager who had no idea how to change things when they werent working.

At the end of the day. the aim of football is to score more goals than the opponent, wether that be 1-0, 2-1 or 5-4! And to be perfectly honest, i would rather see Leicester win 5-4 than 1-0. At the end of the day you go to a football match to be entertained and i was definitely entertained yesterday!

At the end of the day your right! :D

lol lol lol

Yip, this confirms it for sure, you are one of those people who actually care what someone on this board thinks of you. lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jesus H. Christ :rolleyes:

Barton, probably the reason people are 'handing out the plaudits' is because you cant deny we played well. We have battered the opposition and only an outstanding goalkeeper and a wasted chance has denied us all 3 points.

When we played Crewe, Milwall, Brighton (at home i mean) etc we played badly and we had to throw the kitchen sink at awful teams to get a result.

This was the opposite. We threw the kitchen sink at Derby, but only their goalkeeper kept them in it. While they have had 1 shot on target and scored 2 goals!

What i am saying is that we thoroughly deserved 3 points against Derby, but were robbed. The same cannot really be said against Crewe, Milwall and Brighton.

Barton, probably the reason people are 'handing out the plaudits' is because you cant deny we played well. We have battered the opposition and only an outstanding goalkeeper and a wasted chance has denied us all 3 points.

When we played Crewe, Milwall, Brighton (at home i mean) etc we played badly and we had to throw the kitchen sink at awful teams to get a result.

This was the opposite. We threw the kitchen sink at Derby, but only their goalkeeper kept them in it. While they have had 1 shot on target and scored 2 goals!

What i am saying is that we thoroughly deserved 3 points against Derby, but were robbed. The same cannot really be said against Crewe, Milwall and Brighton.

While we did play well we still didn't win, and despite you passionate post that won't matter a jot if we drop. Everyone seems to think we are out of danger now :huh:

The point is we are fighting for our life and dropping points at home isn't something to be ignored. Magic, we might be playing better football, but that doesn't guarentee points. Hark back to October and November we were playing well and dropping points then look where that got us!!!

From here on in performances don't matter it is about results. The next 2 games are crucial and if we don't win one of them we are back staring at the bottom 3.

While we did play well we still didn't win, and despite you passionate post that won't matter a jot if we drop. Everyone seems to think we are out of danger now :huh:

The point is we are fighting for our life and dropping points at home isn't something to be ignored. Magic, we might be playing better football, but that doesn't guarentee points. Hark back to October and November we were playing well and dropping points then look where that got us!!!

From here on in performances don't matter it is about results. The next 2 games are crucial and if we don't win one of them we are back staring at the bottom 3.

I dont think anyone thinks we are out of danger. I think more optimistic is the word :thumbup:

I dont think anyone thinks we are out of danger. I think more optimistic is the word :thumbup:

We are definitely not out of the crap yet, but 5 games ago a point would have been like gold dust.

Admittedly, performances mean nothing without results, but good performances usually end with good results. The better we play, the more confidence we get, the more belief we will have that we can win games.

You didn't type that out CLUTZ, I never said you did!!!!

What you said was "Dropping points at home to team below us in the league isn't acceptable". If we aren't supposed to drop points against teams below, neither are the teams above us, Wolves and QPR are above us that means they are not supposed to drop points against us using your system!!!!

"Don't realise we are in a relegation fight" Yeah of course I don't inspector f****** Morse.

this Barton****x character has done what a lot of people do on these types of forum...

he is taking a "contrary standpoint" because it gives him a feeling of differentiation amongst what is franky an anonymity.

Its his way of feeling like a "somebody" in a world where he feels he is lacking in self esteem or maybe even physically.

Lets face it, who gives a frig what people think of us, in a place where we will NEVER meet anyone???

At the end of the day this is simple psychology A level studies.... people who make a big noise want to be heard, and in a written word web site, the silence coming from Monsior Barton is DEAFENING!

oh and he may have a tiny penis... contraversial but Freud said it NOT me!

this Barton****x character has done what a lot of people do on these types of forum...

he is taking a "contrary standpoint" because it gives him a feeling of differentiation amongst what is franky an anonymity.

Its his way of feeling like a "somebody" in a world where he feels he is lacking in self esteem or maybe even physically.

Lets face it, who gives a frig what people think of us, in a place where we will NEVER meet anyone???

At the end of the day this is simple psychology A level studies.... people who make a big noise want to be heard, and in a written word web site, the silence coming from Monsior Barton is DEAFENING!

Spot on.

I've also heard he's in to bestiality, but that's beside the point.

The teenage angst on here is quite pathetic, you don't have a counter arguement so you attempt to turn it in to playground squabbling and name calling. In you attempt to get all psychological and clever you in fact highlight the exact traits I have been going about. Thank you, you can join the list as well.

Spot on.

I've also heard he's in to bestiality, but that's beside the point.

lol well done, how very big of you, in one quick response you have managed to reveal your true colours.

At least Babylon has the ability and intelligence to continue the debate :thumbup:

The teenage angst on here is quite pathetic, you don't have a counter arguement so you attempt to turn it in to playground squabbling and name calling. In you attempt to get all psychological and clever you in fact highlight the exact traits I have been going about. Thank you, you can join the list as well.

lol well done, how very big of you, in one quick response you have managed to reveal your true colours.

At least Babylon has the ability and intelligence to continue the debate :thumbup:

Actually, it's you who never has a counter-argument. You give your view which is usually based on fabricated 'facts', heresay or conjecture and then when people point out the huge holes in your argument and expose the many flaws which seem to be inherent in your logic, you just ignore them or try to belittle them.

In fact, most of what you have typed above seems to be a remarkably accurate self assessment and self condemnation.

You leave little for me to say and you've already said it all yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to browse the forums for something worth reading. Your arrogant and often ignorant claptrap has become tedious. Already.

Actually, it's you who never has a counter-argument. You give your view which is usually based on fabricated 'facts', heresay or conjecture and then when people point out the huge holes in your argument and expose the many flaws which seem to be inherent in your logic, you just ignore them or try to belittle them.

In fact, most of what you have typed above seems to be a remarkably accurate self assessment and self condemnation.

You leave little for me to say and you've already said it all yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to browse the forums for something worth reading. Your arrogant and often ignorant claptrap has become tedious. Already.

Still got nothing constructive to say and trying to hide your inadequacies with childish banter.

lol at your need to tell the cyber world you are away as your number is up. You must feel really inadequate - are you a self harmer?. I look forward to your next attempt at insulting me :thumbup:

Still got nothing constructive to say and trying to hide your inadequacies with childish banter.

lol at your need to tell the cyber world you are away as your number is up. You must feel really inadequate - are you a self harmer?. I look forward to your next attempt at insulting me :thumbup:

Just keep going with the personal insults, proving my point that you can't answer people's posts concerning your original points.

You're so hypocritical, it's laughable. Keep it up though... I don't need to insult you or argue with you when you're doing this - you're just proving your own argument to be BS and my existing statements regarding that argument to be valid. You have no answer to people's posts so you call me a self-harmer.

Nice one..

Seriously though - can you vary it up a bit? The tedium grows with each of your posts. Thanks.

Just keep going with the personal insults, proving my point that you can't answer people's posts concerning your original points.

You're so hypocritical, it's laughable. Keep it up though... I don't need to insult you or argue with you when you're doing this - you're just proving your own argument to be BS and my existing statements regarding that argument to be valid. You have no answer to people's posts so you call me a self-harmer.

Nice one..

Seriously though - can you vary it up a bit? The tedium grows with each of your posts. Thanks.

:yawn:

No personal insults, you just can't help responding to my posts. You were the mature fellow who threw in a comment of beastiality, you took the gloves off.

I apologise if I brought out in to the public domain your personal struggles regarding self harming, it isn't a matter that should be joked about so I am sorry.

:whistle:

Archived