Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waaahhhoooo

Leicester 2 - 2 Derby

What happend Stearman? :mad:

well done hume! :thumbup:

what are you frowning about? the team has improved no end, and i don't think you should be slating stearman who's been superb. turn those frowns upside down, the future is looking alot brighter.

what are you frowning about? the team has improved no end, and i don't think you should be slating stearman who's been superb. turn those frowns upside down, the future is looking alot brighter.

i no stearman has played well and could not have helped that own goal. o well

Sounded a cracking game, unlucky not to take all three but gave themselves plenty of chances and were pesky the whole night. We need about 4-5 more results to go our way and we can breath a little easier. Would be a tremendous load off to win on Saturday, but regardless we did well today and looked the better side for most of the match.

Stearman had a magnificent game regardless, and we could just as easily blame Hume/Fryatt/Hughes for blowing prospectively easy chances on goal...we kept Camp busy for the whole game, but he did himself well...a good match, and leaves us something to build on.

That Tommy Smith though, tricky as ever. And I still hate Peschisolido.

Cant believe some people are dismayed with the performance, The improvement in the last 2 - 3 weeks has been astounding, we have a partnership that is really starting to work well up front, we have passes being played into space knowing that one of our players will be running onto it, we are winning second balls and rebounds. I am sorry but you cannot win every game or make every pass or score every chance, we are improving in leaps and bounds and giving me every confidence in survival in the championship.

Well done Rob Kelly, keep up the good work :D

Cant believe some people are dismayed with the performance, The improvement in the last 2 - 3 weeks has been astounding, we have a partnership that is really starting to work well up front, we have passes being played into space knowing that one of our players will be running onto it, we are winning second balls and rebounds. I am sorry but you cannot win every game or make every pass or score every chance, we are improving in leaps and bounds and giving me every confidence in survival in the championship.

Well done Rob Kelly, keep up the good work :D

Here Here :thumbup:

That was a good game, good atmosphere, but Hume should have finsihed his first chance, but he took his goal well.

Alright, I gotta ask. I have no idea what it means when someone says, "He took his goal well." Does that mean it was a well done execution and shot, or that his celebration and other was good.

Being an American, and thus a butcher of the language, it means the latter to me....! :cool:

Also take into account that this bug had a major impact on their performance in the last 20 minutes. We were clearly flagging and Derby actually looked the brighter and sharper especially as they were boosted by the equaliser.

If we're going to be negative we shouls have taken at least 3 clear chances in the first half but were too anxious

Well done lads for sticking it out to the end. I hope Rob lets you all have a well earned rest tomorrow maybe a bit of massaging from some nubile young ladies, on second thoughts that's not likely to be too relaxing. ;)

That was a good game, good atmosphere, but Hume should have finsihed his first chance, but he took his goal well.

It's odd - with that first chance, he seemed composed, waited 'til the keeper went down and then played it sweetly into the corner. Looked like it was going in all the way - except it wasn't...

Alright, I gotta ask. I have no idea what it means when someone says, "He took his goal well." Does that mean it was a well done execution and shot, or that his celebration and other was good.

Being an American, and thus a butcher of the language, it means the latter to me....! :cool:

The former. :)

Didn't really seem anxiety - Hume looked steady, and Fryatt just snatched a bit.

Snatching implies anxious to me, that is overly anxious to score rather than relaxed which is what you need to be.

Or over-eager. I can't see Fryatt feeling anxious at the moment.

Too Anxious as in:

Main Entry: anxious

Part of Speech: adjective 2

Definition: eager

Synonyms: agog, ardent, avid, breathless, desirous, enthusiastic, expectant, fervent, impatient, intent, itching, keen, thirsty, yearning, zealous

Archived