Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I saw.....

If Birmingham go down I could see Heskey leaving (depending on how their financial situation is of course) but I don't know if Muzzy would, he's shown before that he's not worried about playing at this level and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who changes clubs a lot. Would be heartbreaking watching him play against us though :cry:

Don't worry. If Birmingham do get relegated Muzzy will be injured when we play them. He's had a terrible time with them since he moved there. I know someone who is a Birmingham season ticket holder and their fans aren't that impressed with Muzzy. When he has played for them he's been sent off more times than he's scored.

I think I read in the newspaper that Nicky Butt's on £40,000 at Birmingham but only on loan. If other players there are on similar pay then they will have to get rid of quite a few of them if relegation comes.

What a pity we couldn't afford to get Emile back somehow. He's still a good attacker when he's fit but I believe he could be an excellent attacking centre-half

I'd love to see Emile back at Leicester. Didn't Emile used to play centre half when he was younger for Aylestone Park??? I think his brother did at least.

Don't worry. If Birmingham do get relegated Muzzy will be injured when we play them. He's had a terrible time with them since he moved there. I know someone who is a Birmingham season ticket holder and their fans aren't that impressed with Muzzy. When he has played for them he's been sent off more times than he's scored.

I think I read in the newspaper that Nicky Butt's on £40,000 at Birmingham but only on loan. If other players there are on similar pay then they will have to get rid of quite a few of them if relegation comes.

I've heard that whenever Muzzy has played, albeit not much, he's been the best player on the pitch.

Muzzy's Stats

Started 10 times so far this season, 10 starts 2004/5.

Scored one goal last season and none this.

Sent off once last season once this season.

He made 310 appearances for Leicester and scored 46 goals.

Lies, damned lies and statistics.

Archived