Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I saw.....

Muzzy Izzet last night at the Walkers! He was trying to get out of the car park 5 minutes before the end but someone had parked right behind him! I gave him a wave n he put his thumb up :D. He's still got Leicester blood :)

I know its upto the players/people and its whether they want to do it or not but i'm abit disappointed that Steve Walsh/Muzzy Izzet has both been to watch City games recently and they have done nothing to get them on the pitch at H/T.

As I said it up to the individual person if they even want to come on the ptich at H/T but it'd be nice for them to pop out at H/T.

...Or was Muzzy here for other reasons last night? :cool:

Dreaming again :rolleyes::cry:

I know muzzy would never come back but if brum go down which i think they will (and hope they do :ph34r: ) what are the likes of muzzy and that useless CF they have gona do - stay in prem with another club or stick it out in the championship for a long hard season....interesting.

I know its upto the players/people and its whether they want to do it or not but i'm abit disappointed that Steve Walsh/Muzzy Izzet has both been to watch City games recently and they have done nothing to get them on the pitch at H/T.

As I said it up to the individual person if they even want to come on the ptich at H/T but it'd be nice for them to pop out at H/T.

...Or was Muzzy here for other reasons last night? :cool:

Dreaming again :rolleyes::cry:

Muzzy always makes Leicester Derby matches when he can like Lib said he was in the away end with ouir fans last season.

He does still have Leicester blood in him, i hope one day he'll retuen

What a legend. :cry:

Cheers.

Haha!!

I know muzzy would never come back but if brum go down which i think they will (and hope they do :ph34r: ) what are the likes of muzzy and that useless CF they have gona do - stay in prem with another club or stick it out in the championship for a long hard season....interesting.

If Birmingham go down I could see Heskey leaving (depending on how their financial situation is of course) but I don't know if Muzzy would, he's shown before that he's not worried about playing at this level and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who changes clubs a lot. Would be heartbreaking watching him play against us though :cry:

If Birmingham go down I could see Heskey leaving (depending on how their financial situation is of course) but I don't know if Muzzy would, he's shown before that he's not worried about playing at this level and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who changes clubs a lot. Would be heartbreaking watching him play against us though :cry:

I think their board has played it safe for the most part - notice their lack of expensive purchases during Jan transfer window, as I recall Gold or Sullivan, one of the co-owners said something along the lines of 'we're not going to throw good money after bad' or 'try to buy ourselves out of relegation'

I think after a year if they didn't go back up, they would probably cut some of the higher earners who hadn't already jumped ship to get first team prem football again.

I think their board has played it safe for the most part - notice their lack of expensive purchases during Jan transfer window, as I recall Gold or Sullivan, one of the co-owners said something along the lines of 'we're not going to throw good money after bad' or 'try to buy ourselves out of relegation'

I think after a year if they didn't go back up, they would probably cut some of the higher earners who hadn't already jumped ship to get first team prem football again.

While their purchases have been limited recently they have a lot of players on large contracts with big wages, which as we know can be a drain on resources - which is why I could see them selling Emile. I also singled him out as I can see him wanting to play in the Prem whereas I could see Muzzy as someone who might hang around.

While their purchases have been limited recently they have a lot of players on large contracts with big wages, which as we know can be a drain on resources - which is why I could see them selling Emile. I also singled him out as I can see him wanting to play in the Prem whereas I could see Muzzy as someone who might hang around.

What a pity we couldn't afford to get Emile back somehow. He's still a good attacker when he's fit but I believe he could be an excellent attacking centre-half

Do you not think he lack's a nasty streak to be a centre half?

I think the game has changed. McCarthy has had to curb his confrontational aggression and seems to be a better player for it. Heskey is tough, strong and quick. Even down at Leicester I was always impressed with the defensive work he did at set pieces.

I just feel that he is not a completely natural striker and would be more effective as a defender who can go forwards than a forward who can go back.

anyone got the link as to where you get them shirts for your display picture where you can put your name on the back?(leicester shirts)

Ricey made them, but he's not making anymore.

Archived