Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny

tommorows match

Hope you enjoy the day, except the match of course ;)

We'll sneak it 2-1 though :D

Its gonna be close. but i don't believe that you are in 3rd because you are a great team, but because overall the teams around you aren't that great. I think it will probably be a draw, but it took a goal that wasnt for you to beat us at your place, so who knows?

Mate your teams gonna come here thinking

' Aww, little ol' Leicester, lets walk over them '

But sadly we wont let you, we will play frightening football, outplay you and win 3-1, scorers being Hume and a Fryatt brace :)

This is because we are a new team, there will be a good crowd tommorow and Leeds will come with the wrong attitude, definetly a win tommorow people.

[..] This is because we are a new team, there will be a good crowd tommorow and Leeds will come with the wrong attitude, definetly a win tommorow people.

Let's hope so... and also hope the linesman is on our side this time round.

:devil:

derrys missing for us and our midfield is,nt the best l

Leicester wont score 2 goals past us no one else as

:whistle:

what, no one has scored 2 or more goals against you? I find that hard to believe! Looking at the stats now, Brighton scored 2 or more goals against you both games this season! To be fair to you though, you have only conceded 2 or more about 3 or 4 times. ;)

what, no one has scored 2 or more goals against you? I find that hard to believe! Looking at the stats now, Brighton scored 2 or more goals against you both games this season! To be fair to you though, you have only conceded 2 or more about 3 or 4 times. ;)

Yer well they will concede 3 tommorow in a 3-1 loss to the Foxes! Hume scoring and Fryatt getting a brace!

COME ON LEICESTER, COME ON LEICESTER

Archived