cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Come on Leicester... hold it for just 10 minutes!!!
Northants Fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 The spelling of the important part (bolded) is perfect That's all right then
Little Nicky Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Dennis 'willy puller' Wise scores again for Cov, sunken ship tho, 3-1!
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 how long is the break for? Unfortunately I chose to support the Penguins 6 years ago so you have to stick with em don't ya. :eek: I dont follow Hockey at all... but I saw an item in the news about the 'added strains' NHL players are placed under due to the Olympics being in the middle of the NHL season - I think I heard the break was about 16 days long.
City_4_Life Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Come on Leicester... hold it for just 10 minutes!!! And try to get a sneaky goal.
Molson Canadian Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i think we are going to have to take hume off he's way too tired...put o'grady upfront himself bring on ryan smith for hume and drop back to midfield
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Leic possession down to 38% I guess that's tiredness for you...
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 And try to get a sneaky goal. I predit an... O'Grady.
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i think we are going to have to take hume off he's way too tired...put o'grady upfront himself bring on ryan smith for hume and drop back to midfield We do need fresh players that can keep possession... (and ideally go forward and score the winner)
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 And try to get a sneaky goal. Sure, I just meant "hold it together", even though their legs may have stopped responding...
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 Hume's knackered, but there's not much we can do with only a couple of minutes to go.
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Stephen Hughes ran back [how many?] yards... terrific run. And he can run fast and show commitment. Nice to see! Just been a bit unlucky in this match.
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 4 minutes. the words "picked" "numbers" and "arse" come to mind.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.