Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leeds Match Thread

Fantastic result in the circumstances - shows that there is a strong team spirit and character within the sqaud.

Every player deserves credit for working their b*llocks off today. Rob Kelly has done exactly what us fans wanted (and more!) so he deserves credit too.

just got back from the match and i'ver got to say, I felt so proud being a Leicester fan after that match. The boys were outstanding.

I think it was a great decision by Kelly to not opt for 1 up front when we were down to 10 men. He left us with one less wide man on alternate attacks but it definitely did the trick. The boys absolutely ran their socks off.

Joey Gudjonsson even showboating on numerous occasions :D. We were the side creating space in midfield too. It was almost like we taught their midfield a trick or two today on how to create space.

Sending off ruined what was a great start. I can't believe McCarthy didn't just head it away. But seriously, the ref was on the half way line when he gave the penno. It was an absolutel joke. Shocking performance by the ref today too.

So that's a few points from me in no particular order :D

Immense, Absolutley Immense. What a great performance by the lads today, I was at the other end of the ground but I have to admit it did look like a penno from there, But what a response 10 men and we looked the better team.

Again well donr Rob Kelly, you`ve got the gift of motivataion or something, keep it up

great game. the crowd were again a 12th (make that 11th man!)

i dont think it was a red but probably a pen and a yellow. if only hendo went the right way it would have been an easy save it was a poor penalty by Blake. he never needed to really make another save our back 4 after McCarthy went were immense, the middle 3 looked good and Hume and Fryatt were always busy. unlukcy about getting a point could have won but i'll take a point. 8 clear of Brighton, 3 clear of Sheff Weds and 2 clear of Direby.

next week is crucial.

S'oton vs Sheff Weds

Ipswich vs Foxes

Crewe vs Brighton

Derby vs Plymouth

Stoke vs Millwall.

if we take all 3 pts we could be running away from the relegation pack, but i'd take a point now with other results going our way (all 0-0 draws would be ideal :D :D)

Great result considering only 10 men for most of match, again'st a team who were expecting to win. Listen'ed to the Leeds commentry and Eddy Gray was saying Leicester played so well that Leeds will be going home dejected after the way the game went. Always liked Eddy :cool::smile::whistle::thumbup:

Archived