Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chunx

F1 Season

Starts next weekend if anyone is intrested....

BTW if u think shumacher will win all of the races think again. :thumbup:

I for one will be watching looks very good this year. :)

Why would anyone think that?

He didn't exactly do amazing last year ;):P

got a friend at uni who is obsessed with F1 i really dont see the interest, soooo boring to watch on telly, fair enough it may be better live, but its boring!! she is trying to get me into it, going on about bets might have to put a few pennies on the ones she advises me with!!

got a friend at uni who is obsessed with F1 i really dont see the interest, soooo boring to watch on telly, fair enough it may be better live, but its boring!! she is trying to get me into it, going on about bets might have to put a few pennies on the ones she advises me with!!

I don't think it would though standing watching cars going round at close to 200mph surely you can't see much, miss all the overtaking and the best bit the crashes!!!

Can't wait will be brilliant this season.

I think Kimi will win it this year which will be interesting as Alonso will be teaming up with him the season after, McLaren will be unformidable.

Can't wait will be brilliant this season.

I think Kimi will win it this year which will be interesting as Alonso will be teaming up with him the season after, McLaren will be unformidable.

YUP :D

This years Formula 1 is gonna be great!

Everyone has to start with a V8 engine instead of V12! So that means they all start from scratch!

Plus now the Fastest Cars are Now:-

Honda

Renault

Williams

Ferrari Went all the way in Japan secretly so they can practise in Secret!! So no-one knows how fast they go!

This is gonna be a great Season!

Sorry to bore you all! :thumbup:

Archived