Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frenzied

The Chelsea ran away...

Weren't they called baby squad because they killed a baby?

No, they were called the baby squad because they said they killed a baby. Big diffence. Or someone once said they killed a baby. I dont know alot about it. But trust me they didnt kill a baby.

Anyway I herd the dopey Chelsea rent boys singing that " We all follow the Chelsea blah blah blah" song tonight. Did any one catch if they sang "and Leicester " at any point??

Chelsea aren't a real club anymore, they're turning into what man-utd were (and still are really)...

Followed by a load of people just because they're winning most of their games, it's fairly obvious from watching the (crap) game that half of the crowd didn't have a clue what was going on..

Couldn't hear ANYTHING!

The chelsea Autobiography 2005 explains this,

Its to do with a reserve fixture in the 60's where Chelsea played at Tottenham and (Chelsea) started some trouble, the next week they did it against LCFC about 100 Chelsea fans turned up to cause trouble, they started singing we all follow ......... AND LEICESTER!

The week after the did it at Norwich and then Forest...

Read the book as It explains all.

:thumbup:

READ THIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ABOVE

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The chelsea Autobiography 2005 explains this, 10.99 in tescos you think bunch of muppets

Its to do with a reserve fixture in the 60's where Chelsea played at Tottenham and (Chelsea) started some trouble, the next week they did it against LCFC about 100 Chelsea fans turned up to cause trouble, they started singing we all follow ......... AND LEICESTER!

Archived