Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Rob Kelly...

He still can't win by more than one goal, this is kepping my blood pressure ridiculously high.....

Can't we be, say, 3-0 up with 15 mins to go or summat?? Just once... :cry:

He still can't win by more than one goal, this is kepping my blood pressure ridiculously high.....

Because our defending of set pieces is, and has been for a few seasons, a total shambles.

Kelly has done the sensible thing, and tried to get the team to score goals - something we rarely did under you-know-who. There's not much point trying to tighten your defence unless you can actually score goals - unless of course you wish to draw every game 0-0. Now we're beginning to score, whoever is in charge of the team next season can work on the defensive side of things - then we might win by more than one goal.

Who cares? A win is a win and I'm feeling ecstatic :yahoo:

I had a whole choc bar in the last 15 mins :(

He HAS to be made manager.

I am certainly very impressed. He seems to have a very good grasp of each player's potential and to be in touch with how they are feeling at each stage (tired etc). I am not even going to mention tactics...

Archived