Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Who is your favourite Leicester Player?

Iain Hume is my favourite, he is like a pitbull on the pitch, maybe off it aswell :)

Fryatt close to being favourite, made a great impact since joining city, something about him i cant put my finger on, but the feeling is he is going to develop into a city ledgend. How he reads the game is unreal.

Paddy 3rd favourite - heart on his sleeve, bosses the defence like walshie did and is still so young and passionate for his football...and is captain alot of the time, lots of potential for him.

There is alot of potential i feel for Hughes and alot of youngsters - O'Grady, Gradel, Logan and of course Weso.

I feel good about the set up we have at the moment and next season we can only improve..if Kelly is still in charge that is. :blink:

Since the departures of Muzzy and Matty, no-one's really floated my boat. I've got high hopes for Iain Hume though. I always liked him as a player before he came to City. Hopefully, he'll stick around and become a firm favourite. I like the guy's attitude. :thumbup:

I'm a fan of any good young up-and-coming players too.

Archived