Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Who is your favourite Leicester Player?

FRYATT....His arrival has sparked us tremendously, there are other factors too, llike Levein leaving (even though he did buy Fryatt) and Kelly taking over etc..... But Fryatt @ Hume play together really well.

Next season i'm hoping to say my favourite player is WESO....Hope he fulfills his promise

paddy mac, kisnorbo ,rab (same reason as above), and hume and fryatt, and weso for coming back from a broken leg to play so well.

itd probably be easier to ask you who is your least fave player! :D;)

Who do you think is our most valuable player at the minute money wise?

I think Stearman has the most admirers and would fetch over a million, closely followed by Iain Hume and Paddy McCarthy.

Matty Fryatt will have lots of premiership clubs looking at him next season if he continues to score at the rate he is doing, hopefully they'll want to wait another season or so before indulging. He's nailed down as my favourite player at the minute.

Who do you think is our most valuable player at the minute money wise?

I think Stearman has the most admirers and would fetch over a million, closely followed by Iain Hume and Paddy McCarthy.

Matty Fryatt will have lots of premiership clubs looking at him next season if he continues to score at the rate he is doing, hopefully they'll want to wait another season or so before indulging. He's nailed down as my favourite player at the minute.

Stearman, no contest i reckon he could fetch at least 2mil, depending on who is bidding (Chelski) maybe even 5mil.

Archived