Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Point deductions and the like for Racism

Being a UEFA/FIFA thing it will probably only apply to teams in Britain, the rest of Europe (where there are shocking amounts of racist abuse in games) will probably still get their £1000 fines!!! :mad:

Being a UEFA/FIFA thing it will probably only apply to teams in Britain, the rest of Europe (where there are shocking amounts of racist abuse in games) will probably still get their £1000 fines!!! :mad:

If the incidents occur in club matches then it is up to the national football associatation to deal with it. Thankfully we have an FA commited to eradicting racism in football and indeed using football as a leading light int he fight to eradicate racism in society. Spain appears to be run by men willign to turna blind eye. I know I'm glad which country I am in. Are you?

The International matches are under the juristiction of Fifa and to be quite frank they have been far too slow to react. Seem mroe inetrested in saving face and trying to push the problem under the carpet than deal with the issue.

Whats the way to deal with racism? Zero tolerance of racists and a few good men to speak out and highlight the ignorance of the racists in European scoiety. Social problem needs to eb dealt with by the people. Thankfulyl we have got to thstage int hsi country where if someone makes a racist comment the people around them will not feel to afraid to report it or even ask them to shut up.

Well FIFA have just made Turkey play their next six "home" games away from Turkey and behind closed doors.

That proves they can act tough when they really want to.

Will they have the nerve to take on Spain though?

Archived