Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

pre match song

We should approach Kasabian with an offer saying we will give them a few bucks and a bit of promotion if they make a song just for Leicester..

That would be awesome! :thumbup:

another good idea i have email TD and will post on this thread his reply if i get one but i heard he generally replies

i just think it would be magic to have out very own pre-match song

why don't we have the whole stadium singing 'hey jude' but with 'leicesteeer' there instead just before kickoff like liverpool do with their song. If other clubs tried to sing in when they play at the walkers we could drown them out. Make it the Leicester song :cool:

I think this is a good idea, and easy to do. :thumbup:

imo we should get a recording of "when you're smiling" (the one from the advert with the happy dog) and play that before the game, it will get people joining in because its our song. when it gets sung halfway thru a game people join in late, get out of sync and most dont know the bit in the middle they just mumble through it.

They did this last season I think, only with the Nat King Cole version, the words unmitigated disaster are apropriate!! Even the old guy next to me was bemused. It really isn't a good song to sing to (the original), but a Kasabian version would be fantastic!!! :thumbup:

tim davies did reply to my email top bloke :thumbup:

heres what he said:

We have discussed this to date not found a good version of when your smiling - can you help with finding a version that is right ?

Tim

any help please??

tim davies did reply to my email top bloke :thumbup:

heres what he said:

We have discussed this to date not found a good version of when your smiling - can you help with finding a version that is right ?

Tim

any help please??

Could you email him about Kasabian doing a version? I read a post above about them being asked before, but I am sure they would agree...

Could you email him about Kasabian doing a version? I read a post above about them being asked before, but I am sure they would agree...

yeah i will do and will post the reply again on this thread

tims reply:

Please note that I am on leave from Monday 27th March and will return to the office on Monday 3rd April.

If you have anything which requires urgent attention, please e-mail my PA, [email protected] 0116 2294540 and she will pass onto the relevant person.

Thank you

Tim

i will try again on that date

i have just got a reply of TD and was short and simple:

'looking into'

all i said to him was many fans thought it would be good for kasabian to do a version

good reply????

Archived