Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

pre match song

who thinks we should have a pre match song like liverpool westham leeds etc

i couldnt help but notice midweek watching west ham against bolton how good it was when the whole ground was singing im forever blowing bubbles

i have got a season ticket and dont believe that our atmosphere is up to much

is there any songs we could sing i would like to here your opinions please

thanks

who thinks we should have a pre match song like liverpool westham leeds etc

i couldnt help but notice midweek watching west ham against bolton how good it was when the whole ground was singing im forever blowing bubbles

i have got a season ticket and dont believe that our atmosphere is up to much

is there any songs we could sing i would like to here your opinions please

thanks

The problem is all these club songs started ages ago...

I'd like to see what would happen if you tried to introduce 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' to West Ham fans today!! They'd be laughed out of the stadium!!

It's got to be the Quo.

Rocking all over the Kop.

they play that anyway, it has no effect, its ok after a good win because people dont care if they look a tit singing along with it.

best suggestion would be something by kasabian but i cant think of a song of there that would fit TBH

they play that anyway, it has no effect, its ok after a good win because people dont care if they look a tit singing along with it.

best suggestion would be something by kasabian but i cant think of a song of there that would fit TBH

Especially as most of their songs are "ahh ahh ooh arr, ahah", but I think you're on the right lines because they're leicester based, one played for leicester etc..

completely un-football related, how about we all sing their song

"john was a scientist, he was hooked on lsd..."

that's got a nice chorus everybody could learn! weee

What with the Leicester Connection, it would be one of the better ones. The firt track off thier current album, Club Foot, would be good. Good enough for Pro Evo 5!

Club Foot is a good track but you cant sing it, just go "oooooossssh ahhhhh tell me you waaaant meeee" or whatever the words are.

imo we should get a recording of "when you're smiling" (the one from the advert with the happy dog) and play that before the game, it will get people joining in because its our song. when it gets sung halfway thru a game people join in late, get out of sync and most dont know the bit in the middle they just mumble through it.

Club Foot is a good track but you cant sing it, just go "oooooossssh ahhhhh tell me you waaaant meeee" or whatever the words are.

imo we should get a recording of "when you're smiling" (the one from the advert with the happy dog) and play that before the game, it will get people joining in because its our song. when it gets sung halfway thru a game people join in late, get out of sync and most dont know the bit in the middle they just mumble through it.

very good idea

i feel an email to mr davies coming on

when your smiling :D

very good idea

i feel an email to mr davies coming on

when your smiling :D

i have said this for some time. feel free to email TD but i dont know if its him who will make a decision, maybe he could raise the issue at a future meeting. they keep changing the pre match music though. 1 week its E.L.O (Mr Bluesky) then the next its the Quo (Rocking all over t'world) and other weeks its Oasis and Stereophonics.

Archived