Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

Proud Dad

Sorry if this bores any of you but I had to share something that happened this afternoon.

I went to watch my 8 year-old son (manic City fan!) play a local schools league match at under 9's age group and he scored an amazing goal!

The opposing keeper took a goal kick which went high into the air (relative to an 8 year-old!). My lad positioned himself under it about a metre inside the opponent's half and waited for it to come down. He hit it left-footed on the volley straight over the keeper's head and into the net! Gobsmacked! Called him Joey after that!

His team won 3-0.

Sorry if this bores any of you but I had to share something that happened this afternoon.

I went to watch my 8 year-old son (manic City fan!) play a local schools league match at under 9's age group and he scored an amazing goal!

The opposing keeper took a goal kick which went high into the air (relative to an 8 year-old!). My lad positioned himself under it about a metre inside the opponent's half and waited for it to come down. He hit it left-footed on the volley straight over the keeper's head and into the net! Gobsmacked! Called him Joey after that!

His team won 3-0.

Nice one :D, give leicester a ring and tell them we've got the next joey :P

Archived