Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Season Ticket Prices

Christ mate ain't you of the heard of the simple johnny? or are you one of those catholic bible bashers, thats two litters.

Stay at home you can have a nice quite kip at a fraction of the pri....., no free.

And probably be more entertained.

Http://www.the-wolf.co.uk

lollollol only 3 of them mine, 2 step kids, but all treated the same, me got 1 at 18 aswell but only see him once in a blue moon, when he wants to borrow money, on a permenent bassis , if you know what i meen?

Love Leicester city fc and been a member since 1979 and only missed having three season tickets since 1989. Once because couldn't afford it but managed to scrape the cash to get half season ticket, then when we got promoted to the prem the 1st time was all of a sudden not allowed to sit where i had been sitting for years with friends in the family stand (filbert st), so got a bag on and didn't go. Then Peter Taylors second season as was convinced he would get us relegated and felt he should have been sacked in the summer.

Not bothering next season now either as all of a sudden i'm not a loyal supporter any more and have to pay the same as someone who has never had a season ticket before. The reason is because i always wait till after the family holiday before i renew my ticket so miss the cut off date, but some how still manage to get my usual seats. My daughter who has been a season ticket holder for a number of years will also not be bothering.

I spend £30 a time when we go to home games Prog, food & drink etc. In my Household we have 8 current LCFC shirts Which cost £35 a time as always buy them straight away.

So them trying to charge me an extra £50 has cost them over a thousand next season.

Hope when they publish record number of season ticket sales that they give a breakdown of age groups who have "bought" them.

I WILL watch Leicester next season but it will be away from home, and if i can manage to get a ticket may even go to the odd home game as well.

thats ok then adult only in the kop, that is less than 75% of the ground, ;)
Doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. You might have got away with it if the Kop didn't have one of the highest response rates.

Not bothering next season now either as all of a sudden i'm not a loyal supporter any more and have to pay the same as someone who has never had a season ticket before.
So how would you have done things? No doubt in some way that means you personally get the best deal, no doubt. :unsure: How do you think us 'loyal fans' will feel the day ST prices are reconciled? Should we spit our dummies out too?

To be honest I don't care about the price. I can't afford it either way but I will still buy one. If push comes to shove I'll beg, steal or borrow the dosh. It simply has got to be done. Er indoors also wants one next season, so that's two to buy. The prices seem reasonable to me when compared to those clubs prices I know (Forest). Mind, I don't have any kids. They are the future of the club so why should people get annoyed about them being there? The only problem is when they are screeching in your ear or blowing some damn stupid bugle non-stop. Maybe we should only allow kids into the ground if their voice has broken? lol.

For me the season ticket pricing is great, I buy a season ticket and my little ones go free (under 8) but I think it's abit unfair for those that have kids over 8.

I think the club are trying to create a more of a family environment at the club, but me personally I would still have my season ticket with the club with the kids in the family end because of the swearing etc in other ends.

I've been a season ticket holder on and off for about 10 years yet I have mates that have had season tickets for over 10 years, there aught to be some sort of loyalty bonus for those that keep renewing there season ticket.

This year i'm afriad I can't afford a season ticket as i'm off to the world cup but if finances keep i may get half season ticket.

I suppose loyal supporters will always buy there season ticket (if affordable) and the die hard will buy no matter what. Not to say i'm not loyal, I just have to prioritise (wife, kids, mortgage etc)!!!

Archived