Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Season Ticket Prices

Whats everyones opinions on the free under 8's tickets now avaliable everywhere in the ground. I think its one way to destroy the average atmosphere we have currently. The kop has too many kids in there at present, hate to think what it will be like next year.

Whats everyones opinions on the free under 8's tickets now avaliable everywhere in the ground. I think its one way to destroy the average atmosphere we have currently. The kop has too many kids in there at present, hate to think what it will be like next year.

How can you destroy an atmosphere that is non-existant.

Is this the funniest thing you've ever seen or what...? http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~805888,00.html

Reminds me of the Forest promotion 'we're serious about promotion, are you?' the season they went down - hilarious. I wonder how many of the players in the video will be here by the time people start buying their tickets... Not to mention the shot of the Birch. Or the shots of people standing up :o at matches. Hell, Kelly might not even be here.

I think the new pricing is not a good sign of things to come surely we had a poor season and well to get people in they should at least give them an insentive.

We have had to endure poor home football for 70% of the season and last season and an early bird 5% discount is not value for money.

If the team consistantly play like they have been for 2/3 years I can see next season back to 12-14 hardcore with 3-4,000 based on how well we are doing.

If you had £250-£275 then this becomes more feasable for the 'regular earner' or student.

After 14 years hardcore support and and a fan of over 26 years, I will seriously consider not buying one next year.

In the 90's pre MON we had reason to celebrate, but things have moved backward it feels and were being asked to pay more to see a poorer side.

It doesnt stack up.

I do hope CITY can make a top 6 finish next year but they will have to make a huge difference on this year as a whole.

Thanks KELLY for holding the team together in the time of need and this is not aimed one bit at him, he has saved the club from certain relegation and yet again the fans are being asked to dip there hand in there pockets...

What about linking in the season ticket to FA CUP and League cup? or a better discount on products like 20% off goods, this would therefore become 'value for money'

:cry:

The discount isn't as good as last year, seem to remember it was 5% early bird and 5% loyalty. Saying that I feel all in all the price is acceptable when compared to other clubs. The facilities are excellent and hopefully the football will be next season too :thumbup:

Have to take into account that with no parachute payment next year, we are £2 million down on income before we start.

This has contributed to the pricing decisions. Originally the club were considering no discount at all for early payment, but we advised some incentive was still needed.

Is this the funniest thing you've ever seen or what...? http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~805888,00.html

Reminds me of the Forest promotion 'we're serious about promotion, are you?' the season they went down - hilarious. I wonder how many of the players in the video will be here by the time people start buying their tickets... Not to mention the shot of the Birch. Or the shots of people standing up :o at matches. Hell, Kelly might not even be here.

Or, perhaps this is the strongest indication yet that he will be here :P

Have to take into account that with no parachute payment next year, we are £2 million down on income before we start.

This has contributed to the pricing decisions. Originally the club were considering no discount at all for early payment, but we advised some incentive was still needed.

Who's brain buster of an idea was it to introduce free under 8's all over the ground? I recently sat in a different seat to my season ticket in the kop and was positioned behind 2 women and their 3 young kids, I started a few chants going and the look they gave me was astonishing. I wasn't being offensive but they generally couldn't quite grasp the idea of someone wanting to constantly sing.

Now that might be a one off case, but imagine a shit load of kids move to the kop with their parents? Doesn't bare thinking about, infact if that's the case why don't we just swap the kop and the family stand around like we wanted? Seems abit silly to me, but perhaps i'm over reacting and it won't make much difference.

Get the kids out of the kop unless they can prove why they should be in there.

Who's brain buster of an idea was it to introduce free under 8's all over the ground? I recently sat in a different seat to my season ticket in the kop and was positioned behind 2 women and their 3 young kids, I started a few chants going and the look they gave me was astonishing. I wasn't being offensive but they generally couldn't quite grasp the idea of someone wanting to constantly sing.

Now that might be a one off case, but imagine a shit load of kids move to the kop with their parents? Doesn't bare thinking about, infact if that's the case why don't we just swap the kop and the family stand around like we wanted? Seems abit silly to me, but perhaps i'm over reacting and it won't make much difference.

dont brand all kids the same, i have 5 with me in the kop !! been sth for the last 2 years in there, before that we were in the bmi, but they did not like it there cos it was to quiet !! they are all over 8 so we pay more in the kop so dont have a go !! they sing and chant, and i except they are going to hear bad language, not a prob as long as they dont repeat it, i have been watching leicester for about 26 years so you are not going to tell me where i can take my kids, and dont forget when im long gone they will be the next crop of fans, and what better grounding then starting in the kop where they can learn the songs and traditions of this club.

dont brand all kids the same, i have 5 with me in the kop !! been sth for the last 2 years in there, before that we were in the bmi, but they did not like it there cos it was to quiet !! they are all over 8 so we pay more in the kop so dont have a go !! they sing and chant, and i except they are going to hear bad language, not a prob as long as they dont repeat it, i have been watching leicester for about 26 years so you are not going to tell me where i can take my kids, and dont forget when im long gone they will be the next crop of fans, and what better grounding then starting in the kop where they can learn the songs and traditions of this club.

Please see the last sentance from my post. Your kids sound like they could prove why they should be in the kop. Not a problem.

This is a difficult subject, and I'm probably gonna get abuse for what I'm going to say.

I as a person, don't believe that swearing in front of women and children is acceptable. In my own opinion I believe my match day experience would be enhanced by not having women or children in the kop(where I sit). I do understand though that people all have a right to sit where they like at the ground, as long as they understand that there will be offensive language used throughout. But to be fair - to call it the Kop is nonsense, I remember my first time in the Kop at Filbert street, when I was bout 15, was all seater by then, and I was intimidated, now in the Kop, reminds me of being in a church congregation.

Edit - My point was going to be that if under 8's are going to get free tickets, stick them in the family stand- ten when they get older and have to start paying, go into whatever part of the gound they like!

This is a difficult subject, and I'm probably gonna get abuse for what I'm going to say.

I as a person, don't believe that swearing in front of women and children is acceptable. In my own opinion I believe my match day experience would be enhanced by not having women or children in the kop(where I sit). I do understand though that people all have a right to sit where they like at the ground, as long as they understand that there will be offensive language used throughout. But to be fair - to call it the Kop is nonsense, I remember my first time in the Kop at Filbert street, when I was bout 15, was all seater by then, and I was intimidated, now in the Kop, reminds me of being in a church congregation.

Edit - My point was going to be that if under 8's are going to get free tickets, stick them in the family stand- ten when they get older and have to start paying, go into whatever part of the gound they like!

that is my point, i do pay for them all!! and it cost £20 per child more, when i used to go in the kop at filbo it was standing and that was different again, i would not of taken them in there cos it was hard enough to look after myself, let alone the kids, if it was the same now as it was then i would be in a different place, but only on safety grounds,

I'm at school so can't get on the site as it's a 'gambling site'.

Can anybody find out how much a 16 year old in the kop would cost?

Just got my STH application form,

and it states that for young adults in the kop it is £250. :thumbup:

But what difference do an under 8 not singing mean compared with an empty seat. There are also plenty of adults (who by yourreckoning) shouldn't be there either as they don't sing either!!

here here. trust out!

Completly no need to have kids everywhere. Surely were trying to attract fans in the family end as that is one of the ares with the biggest empty seats!

Don't blame us for something we didn't suggest - no idea why they have done this

here here. trust out!

Completly no need to have kids everywhere. Surely were trying to attract fans in the family end as that is one of the ares with the biggest empty seats!

I have a 7 year ol niece who hates the family stand, and will only sit in the Kop because it's got a better (note I use the word better here) atmosphere. It joins in with all the chants, minus the expletives, and we (aunt, uncle, mother and grandfather) have no objection to it being in there. It knows all the swear words already, and has learnt them from school and television, not the football. In my experience, good parents do not shield their kids from bad language, and if the kid(s) brought up right, will know what it should and shouldn't say because it has been taught was is and isn't offensive.

Archived