Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

How many comebacks have not materialised?

Well he was'nt at school today :P

lol Well I wasn't saying he's been suspended but you never know. If it's true that his school has had words with the club it'll probably be because his school, presumably your school too, want him to concentrate a bit more leading up to his GCSEs. I don't know, he might be a really well behaved student for all I know but it wouldn't surprise me if his school have asked the club to leave him out of the reserves to let him concentrate on his work a bit more.

Just had a meeting with an associate of matty piper`s, he informed me of his hopes to resume playing and told me that he had had a meeting with levein, from which nothing was realised. Maybe Kelly needs a reminder that he would be a valuable addition to the squad also on a pay as you play deal !

lets hope for his sake and ours that his career can be resumed with us.

lol Well I wasn't saying he's been suspended but you never know. If it's true that his school has had words with the club it'll probably be because his school, presumably your school too, want him to concentrate a bit more leading up to his GCSEs. I don't know, he might be a really well behaved student for all I know but it wouldn't surprise me if his school have asked the club to leave him out of the reserves to let him concentrate on his work a bit more.

I remember when Chambers got called up to the first team for the Blackpool game, the club had to ask our school permission for him to play.

Btw I seen Chambers at the end of school today Gisty. :huh:

Just had a meeting with an associate of matty piper`s, he informed me of his hopes to resume playing and told me that he had had a meeting with levein, from which nothing was realised. Maybe Kelly needs a reminder that he would be a valuable addition to the squad also on a pay as you play deal !

lets hope for his sake and ours that his career can be resumed with us.

You haven't had enough with Lee Morris then?

Just want you lot to remember its the clubs fault in the first place that he recieved such a bad injury. Back in 2004 he should never of played in the reserve game that he got the thigh injury. The physios sent incorrect scan results, allowing him to play, when he shouldn't.

the passage concerning morris is just past half way.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=19...clid=13&cpid=10

all this talk of him not getting a contract is nonsense. we should stick by him.

Just want you lot to remember its the clubs fault in the first place that he recieved such a bad injury. Back in 2004 he should never of played in the reserve game that he got the thigh injury. The physios sent incorrect scan results, allowing him to play, when he shouldn't.

the passage concerning morris is just past half way.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=19...clid=13&cpid=10

all this talk of him not getting a contract is nonsense. we should stick by him.

Well he's had numerous unrelated injuries since then, and talk of him getting or not getting a contract is not nonsense, LCFC have paid him handsomely for the last few years, they are not a charity so any decision to offer him a contract or not should be a cool headed business decision based on his potential to deliver in the future not some soft hearted 'oh the poor hard done to lad' don't we feel sorry for him. Sure he's had a tough time career wise but that's one of the reason sited for these guy's have abnormally high wages in the first place.

I'll trust Rob Kelly to make a professional decision based on what is good for the team as a whole, because that is also what is good for him, assuming he's going to be the manager.

Archived