Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

If brum went down

Could you see anyone taking Heskey off their hands? His performances this season have been nothing short of shocking and I can't see anyone coming in and offering him a quick return to the premiership.

Saying that if the blues did drop a division and kept hold of Heskey I could see him scoring a fair amount of golas in the championship just look at Akinbiyi and King this season it's certainly not a league desgined for pretty football.

Still it's a shame to see Emile's career stagnate so badly after his generousity towards us when we were in dire straits.

Could we get Izzet back?

I doubt it'll happen, granted it'd be nice but if they do go down they will lose many of their better players, but in my eyes with Izzet's age, wage demands and injury's this season clubs will not want to take a gamble on him because he will have to leave for a fee, if he stays at Birmingham he'll be on the same wages he is now, playing week in week out with a good chance of going straight back up. We will not be in the position to offer him the amount of money he will expect/warrant.

Plus who's to say he'll be legendary again? If he has a really bad spell for us, people won't remember him for his amazing goals, dynamic performances and loyalty.

Some people might say "He couldn't cut it at Birmingham so he came crawling back to us" or something along the lines of "Izzet was awful again" we don't want to remember him like that do we?

Archived