Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Rooney's '£700,000 gambling debts'

Oh well :rolleyes:

Faie enough the point made was to boycott the papers because of all the scandals they throw up, however i'm not a massive fan of Sven anyway.

Also, The Sun supported LCFC due La Manga if I remember rightly...The Mirror and the bitch Carole Malone who I e-mailed several times about slagging off LCFC, I e-mailed Carole Malone when the LCFC players we're proved innocent, she ignored me, I e-mailed her again asking for a public applogy, she ignored me and so on..until she obviously got pissed off and then threaten me she would get police involed due to harrasment or something like that! Feckin' Bitch! :mad:

You watching fit club tonight then Matt? ;)

You watching fit club tonight then Matt? ;)

:unsure: No, Why? Is SHE on it or something? I never even thought she was famous or "celebrity"(:rolleyes:) I just thought she was some reporter, the only reason I remember her name is because I e-mailed a few times.

Newspapers don't always tell the truth. :huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

Newspapers to pay Rooney damages

Manchester United and England footballer Wayne Rooney has accepted damages of £100,000 from the publishers of the Sun and the News of the World.

The newspapers had falsely reported the striker slapped his fiancee Coleen McLoughlin during a row at a nightclub in Cheshire in April last year.

Rooney has always strenuously denied the newspapers' story.

The Sun claimed he had been enjoying a night with his fellow United stars when the alleged incident took place.

Archived