Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Forces next season

Who will be the teams who will be up at the top of the Championship next season? I'm assuming Brum, Baggies and Sunderland go down, and Sheff Yoo and Leeds go up.

I reckon:

- Sunderland - Will be around the play-offs.

- Norwich - Will do well or Worthington will be sacked.

- Cardiff - if they keep Jerome and Koumas.

- Coventry - Adams knows how to manage a team with 4 strikers. They should be around the play-offs.

- Brum - Will win the league. They have massive amounts of cash from the Gold brothers and Sullivan.

- West Brom - Boing boing.

- Palace - They'll be up there

- Preston - Billy Davies is a top manager

I think those teams will be challenging at the top and in the play offs.

Outside bets for play-offs, and will make up top-half:

- Leicester

- Derby

- Ipswich

- Southend

Opinions?

i agree with that, i think we need 2 be realistic, levien managed to mess us up and i think the re building process will be quite long

i agree with that, i think we need 2 be realistic, levien managed to mess us up and i think the re building process will be quite long

I can see me and you are going to get along.

Name one thing Levein did off the field that jepordised the long term future of this club, explain exactly what needs rebuilding.

1. WBA

2. Palace

3. Preston

4. Wolves

5. Birmingham

6. Leicester

Also, I'd advise that the teams coming up next season are looking likely to be very strong.

Teams such as Swansea have the potential to thrive in this division, I'd expect to see a few mediocre championship sides struggling next season.

My tip for relegation would be QPR

It was pretty much all his signings that drew with Reading, and beat Palace, and drew with Leeds with 10 men.

Although Levein couldn't get the best out of his players. It's him who has put on a decent footing to be able to well next year ... :)

Archived