Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

southampton

just an idea for anyone going the saints game. as it will be joeys last game for the club how would anyone feel about making sum sort of flag, like the 1 at the walkers saying thanks and good luck joey. or something along them lines.

just our way of showing how much weve appreciated his concistency and had work over the last couple of years :)

just our way of showing how much weve appreciated his concistency and had work over the last couple of years :)

Ey?! :huh:

This is the only season where he's looked decent , Fair play to him for this seasons performances but the last year or 2 he did nothing.

You don't blame the management for his poor two years?

Look at Kisnorbo, Williams, Skills..

they've all improved in the last 6 months and are showing their true form.

to be honest he played better under levein than he has under kelly. he is the one player to go downhill since RK took charge earlier on in the season IMO.

In my opinion craig levien was a shi+ motivater of players Rob Kelly however isnt he has shown promising signs of good motivational skills and one player that i noticed showing heart was joey the way he slotted that 50 yarder away didnt look like a lack of motivation to me did it to anyone else?

Archived