Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Dickov off

We rescued his career and he dumped us for a bit more "fame and fortune"

It'd be nice to have him here again for his effort in games but he wouldn't be greatly received by many fans i don't think.

He can fuk of and mess his career up for all I care, Loved him when he was here theres no denying...The fact he said to me personally he said he was staying then literally days later leaving :nono:

Yes I did ask him if he was staying...but how hard is it to say "I'll have to see how things go through the summer" and don't anyone reply with the bullshit "He may have been staying at Leicester and had no contact with Blackburn"...This was literally days before the move I asked him...Transfers don't happy just like that, Besides if the rumours are true he know and was already looking for a new house before the Manc City game of that season.

He can fuk of and mess his career up for all I care, Loved him when he was here theres no denying...The fact he said to me personally he said he was staying then literally days later leaving :nono:

Yes I did ask him if he was staying...but how hard is it to say "I'll have to see how things go through the summer" and don't anyone reply with the bullshit "He may have been staying at Leicester and had no contact with Blackburn"...This was literally days before the move I asked him...Transfers don't happy just like that, Besides if the rumours are true he know and was already looking for a new house before the Manc City game of that season.

Too right. If he'd been more honest he'd be much more respected.

How far down is he in the Blackburn pecking order? I didn't really realise he was far enough down to want to leave. Then again I don't really think at Prem level he's a lot more than a squad player. He's prob too good for the Championship but good enough to fight of the lieks of Bellamy for a first team place? Don't think so.

Archived