Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Rumour

I've heard a rumour that Matty Elliott and Gerry Taggart will be coaching at Leicester next season now they've both got their badges.

Probably just a load of shite as usual but meh, I thought I'd share it with you :thumbup:

Thats a point though. We must be a few coaches short anyway as Levein took two with him and we've only brought Graydon in so we probably need a couple.

Source?

Its a nice thought but at the same time, would and could they do a job for us? i.e - unexperience in coaching roles, e.t.c

I know Rob Kelly's classed as an unexperienced manager and I was sticking up for Rob Kelly when some twat on the Radio said we needed a big name manager but i'm not sure on this rumour as you said probably just a load of bull anyway....

I've heard a rumour that Matty Elliott and Gerry Taggart will be coaching at Leicester next season now they've both got their badges.

Probably just a load of shite as usual but meh, I thought I'd share it with you :thumbup:

Elliott wouldnt supprise me as i believe the club were helping him along, taggart seems to have a key role in stokes coaching set up

Elliott wouldnt supprise me as i believe the club were helping him along, taggart seems to have a key role in stokes coaching set up

I think there's a lot going on at Stoke at present with regards to the management situation - so I wouldn't class that as a surprise really.

Archived